Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about Eminem's "Campaign Speech" track that he just dropped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What do you think about Eminem's "Campaign Speech" track that he just dropped?

I'm not really a fan of white or black rappers (chicano rap > everything else IMO) but I have to admit this new track that Eminem just dropped is pretty dope.

Beercules get in here this is right up your alley.

Rap music is **** for ******s no matter who makes it. No wonder you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      I'm not really a fan of white or black rappers (chicano rap > everything else IMO) but I have to admit this new track that Eminem just dropped is pretty dope.

Beercules get in here this is right up your alley.

7mins of listening to an angry dude talking? no thank you

sheet atleast put some beat to it

i gave up at exactly 1min

Comment

**** it. Em for President

Comment

An absoluteky dog **** track....

That is unless you join my fantasy bball league :weed5:

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            An absoluteky dog **** track....

That is unless you join my fantasy bball league :weed5:

My Trail Blazers aren't going to do a damn thing this year bruh, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              **** it. Em for President

Yes! I knew you'd like it.

#SlimShady 2020

Comment

Meh. A long ass freestyle typa song.cool, but not really my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  My Trail Blazers aren't going to do a damn thing this year bruh, smh.
                  That shoulda happened last year but Lilliard is still one of the most slept on players in the game. He gets attention but people still hold out on him when they mention the best in the league. People always jump on Paul, Russ, Curry, and Kyrie before they give him his due. Curry is an amazing shooter but id take Russ and Lilliard every day before anybody else. Those guys single handedly carry their teams. None of those guys besides maybe Russ would of took the Blazers to the playoffs last year.

Alridge should of stayed. Im actually surprised yall havent tried to take Noel or Okafor off Phillys hands since they have had them available for months. Lilliard needs another quality young star or hell burn out by the time the playoffs come again.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                    That shoulda happened last year but Lilliard is still one of the most slept on players in the game. He gets attention but people still hold out on him when they mention the best in the league. People always jump on Paul, Russ, Curry, and Kyrie before they give him his due. Curry is an amazing shooter but id take Russ and Lilliard every day before anybody else. Those guys single handedly carry their teams. None of those guys besides maybe Russ would of took the Blazers to the playoffs last year.

Alridge should of stayed. Im actually surprised yall havent tried to take Noel or Okafor off Phillys hands since they have had them available for months. Lilliard needs another quality young star or hell burn out by the time the playoffs come again.

Alridge leaving ****ed my whole world up for a hot minute. Lilliard's literally going to carry the whole team this year. I can't believe we didn't pick up anybody that's worth two craps.

Comment

Working...
                    X