Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder kills Fury, because Fury is wide open and Wilder is not afraid to throw punches with power, plus he actually fights in close.

Comment

also predicted wilder to beat wlad

wlad had been heavily relying on his size advantage for years now...

people said but wach was taller... but wach couldnt box...

fury vs wilder will be a lot closer, but i feel fury has more levels to his game..

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        also predicted wilder to beat wlad

wlad had been heavily relying on his size advantage for years now...

people said but wach was taller... but wach couldnt box...

fury vs wilder will be a lot closer, but i feel fury has more levels to his game..
        Wlad would beat Wilder, I honestly think Wilder is a C level fighter. If Duhaupas can give Wilder trouble, Fury and Klit will wreck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
          Wlad would beat Wilder, I honestly think Wilder is a C level fighter. If Duhaupas can give Wilder trouble, Fury and Klit will wreck him.
          But duhapas didn't win a single round lol. Could say Steve Cunningham almost knocked Tysons head off so can wilder right?

Comment

Bomb Squad!!!

Fury looked good today though. Really hope this fight happens soon, will be a great build up and will have much more action than today's fight had.

Wilder by KO/TKO

The heavyweight division just got a lot more interesting

Comment

Well, I'd pick Fury but that's not saying much. I will however say Wilder has a puncher's chance, as do most heavies against Fury because the guy leaves himself so open.

Klit had the same chance but he either couldn't pull the trigger or was not right mentally. Wilder is right physically and mentally (goes after opponents when they are hurt).

Neither is particularly good to watch though and lacks educated feet. Could be a messy, ugly affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                Same applies to Fury , hes been put down by C level fighters.

Comment

Wlad looked 80 damn years old tonight. Did he throw like 4 serious rights? Wilder throws that many in a minute.

Wilder is very fast and athletic with awesome power. I don't think he'd have much problem with Fury

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    But duhapas didn't win a single round lol. Could say Steve Cunningham almost knocked Tysons head off so can wilder right?
                    too much was made of the steve cunningham knock down, fury has been hit by bigger punchers.

fury is a very awkward guy he was making wlad miss punches, thats not easy to do

Comment

If the fight is anywhere near as bad as the RBR made it sound, Wilder wrecks Fury within 10 rounds, in an utter rout.

Wilder has shown himself to be too strong, to active, and able to hold his own, on the inside and outside, to get stuck in what read like a molasses fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X