Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This liberal PC bull**** can't be real. Please no.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Right is every bit as bad (they whine and cry just as much as the Left).....Both sides use the same lame repetitive irrelevant arguments over and over again...It's so pathetic

In fact I find it even more annoying when the Right whines/cries because they are supposedly the party of "personal responsibility" and not being a victim, yet it seems that they spend about 80% of their time throwing a whiny victimhood fit about others being mean to them or not giving them a fair shake ("The damn liberal media!! I'm so butthurt everyone is against me blah blah blah")....Both sides are so stupid and pathetic....

It's the same crap just a different side of the coin....The Left constantly blames "White Males" and the Right constantly blames "Minorities/Islam" for all the Worlds problems....The Left uses terms like "White Privilege" for everything and the Right says "Meanwhile in Chicago" or "The Liberal Media is so against us waa waa waa" some other irrelevant crap blaming Blacks/Muslims/Immigrants....

And lets not even get into the Rights (pathetic) obsession with demonizing/blaming Obama for every little thing in the history of mankind that has gone wrong...The way the Right reacts to Obama is every bit as pathetic as the way the Left blamed Bush for every little thing imaginable....The Right has absolutely no room to talk....and they don't hold the moral high ground whatsoever....

A popular "argument" from the Right is blaming Obama for Chicago's supposedly out of control crime because it's his hometown ....The "logic" being "Well if Obama is from there why didn't he do anything to stop it!!!!" Which sounds like an argument a person with a 50 IQ would make, as if 1 Man has any bearing on the crime in a city of 3 million people ....But what I always tell Tea Baggers is that Conservative hero Milton Friedman is ALSO heavily associated with Chicago, so maybe it's HIS fault that the crime is so high!!! Dun Dun Dun (plot twist!!)...

For now on I'm blaming Milton Friedman for Chicago's supposed high crime and problems!!!
    Last edited by animalfan10; 10-31-2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

That was absolutely terrible. Wtf did I just watch?

I'm on the left; not a Liberal or a Democrat by any stretch; but that beeatch just had a tremendous meltdown.

Don't even know who she is btw.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        The Right is every bit as bad (they whine and cry just as much as the Left).....Both sides use the same lame repetitive irrelevant arguments over and over again...It's so pathetic

In fact I find it even more annoying when the Right whines/cries because they are supposedly the party of "personal responsibility" and not being a victim, yet it seems that they spend about 80% of their time throwing a whiny victimhood fit about others being mean to them or not giving them a fair shake ("The damn liberal media!! I'm so butthurt everyone is against me blah blah blah")....Both sides are so stupid and pathetic....

It's the same crap just a different side of the coin....The Left constantly blames "White Males" and the Right constantly blames "Minorities/Islam" for all the Worlds problems....The Left uses terms like "White Privilege" for everything and the Right says "Meanwhile in Chicago" or "The Liberal Media is so against us waa waa waa" some other irrelevant crap blaming Blacks/Muslims/Immigrants....

And lets not even get into the Rights (pathetic) obsession with demonizing/blaming Obama for every little thing in the history of mankind that has gone wrong...The way the Right reacts to Obama is every bit as pathetic as the way the Left blamed Bush for every little thing imaginable....The Right has absolutely no room to talk....and they don't hold the moral high ground whatsoever....

A popular "argument" from the Right is blaming Obama for Chicago's supposedly out of control crime because it's his hometown ....The "logic" being "Well if Obama is from there why didn't he do anything to stop it!!!!" Which sounds like an argument a person with a 50 IQ would make, as if 1 Man has any bearing on the crime in a city of 3 million people ....But what I always tell Tea Baggers is that Conservative hero Milton Friedman is ALSO heavily associated with Chicago, so maybe it's HIS fault that the crime is so high!!! Dun Dun Dun (plot twist!!)...

For now on I'm blaming Milton Friedman for Chicago's supposed high crime and problems!!!

You are so wrong on so many levels....

Obama preaches gun control, yet chicago has the strictest gun control, yet have the highest gun violence...

Criminals always gonna have guns,,but idiot liberals think if you outlaw guns, outlaws will somehow not have guns...

I have never seen a law abiding citizen use their gun for crime,,, it's always criminals, so why punish and restrict law abiders, when its proven that criminals don't gove a **** about laws..

Obama is the poster boy for the anti-nra group, yet wherever his policies are invoked ie chicago with his former chief of staff as mayor, it's a total disaster..

That's why I call chicago- CHIraq ... Because it's non stop killing and shooting.. But idiot liberals think everyone should be gun-less.....

Why don't you and obama move to the south side of Chicago, and see if you don't need a gun...

While Obama was in Chicago did he live on the southside, "with the people". Hell no, just another fake liberal preaching some bullshiiiit to idiots, that eat it up like gravy, like yourself

Comment

Just watched the video.

I don't even...

Comment

My ancestors came from Africa doe.

Comment

Working...
            X