Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum Eyeing Pacquiao vs. Algieri...Predicts Upset Over Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by that logic, let's give Mauricio Herrera a crack at Manny Pacquiao why don't we?

Comment

splitting the profits with GBP for a cross promotional fight would net more than PAC-Algeri

eventually, that will go in Bob's thought process...but this is all moot...Ruslan's gonna maul that dude

Comment

people overrate Ruslan here like he is your kinfolks or something, dudes a bum he probably beat algeri but not because he that great it cause algeri sucks that much.

Comment

i think chris deserves the title of 'live underdog' going into this fight. i would not be surprised if he won.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg***8482; View Post
            people overrate Ruslan here like he is your kinfolks or something, dudes a bum he probably beat algeri but not because he that great it cause algeri sucks that much.
            So a fighter who has never lost and never had any decision end in anything but a UD sucks that bad huh? And if he wins the belt will you still feel the same? All i can say is that i hope the fight is as good as this promo....check it out. I think that its in Russian it makes it a bit more bad ass. I think this is an interesting match up.

Comment

Bad style match up for Pacman that dude has some long reach and always pops his jab with those long arms. he also throws his combos similar to Marquez with that sneaking upper cut. I would favor Aligeri if he beats Rusland to beat Pac.

Algieri is a sleeper and he has tons of marketing potential, he is an Argentine Jew and good looking pretty boy who gives good interviews so he is extremely marketable for Arum.

Algeiri vs ruslan will be either Algeiri winning by outboxing and getting robbed, or Rusland by knockout, Either way Chris will have a hard time because Ruslan is friends with the nets Owner the billionaire Russian who owns Barclays. So Chris will have to throw some mustard on thos hard counters hoping he can hurt or cut and swell up Ruslan and get a doctor stoppage in the late rounds tko.

Comment

Why should Pacquiao fight a 140 pounder when there are good welterweights he can fight? Arum is wrong this time. Ruslan will KO this unknown fighter.

Comment

The thing I don't get is Algieri wasn't even a big kickboxer. His belt was ISKA which is like little league compared to Glory/K1/Thailand/etc. It's very weird how quickly TR has invested in him. Maybe it's his looks.

Comment

The fix is in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      The fix is in.
                      This^^^^^^^^^

Provo already talking about retirement and Arum talking about him being a upset victim lol.....Arum can depend on Roach to help fix the problem of Pac not having someone to beat on until GBP sorts out the furniture in their living room

Comment

Working...
                      X