Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana trying on pair of disputed gloves(video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gloves were probably out of the shrink wrap because Chino just tried them on and signed them. He cheating doe

LOL

Comment

Isn't that earner, he's customizing gloves now.

Comment

Comment

Floyd rejected TWO pairs of the Everlast MX gloves. They were both approved by the commission. Chino can wear them and Floyd can't do anything about it. Unless he convinces Maidana to wear something else. This is on Mayweather.

Comment

Weight draining Canelo then these? What a loser this mayweather fella is.lol

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Floyd rejected TWO pairs of the Everlast MX gloves. They were both approved by the commission. Chino can wear them and Floyd can't do anything about it. Unless he convinces Maidana to wear something else. This is on Mayweather.
              Pretty much. He prob thinks since the blue ones were fishy that the reds are too but nothing he can do about it he'll wear the red ones. He fought cotto in the red ones already

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                HAHAHA APPROVED... they still protesting.

I cannot wait until tomorrow night..... WAR MAIDANAAAA!!!! Beat the living **** out of this *****. Beat him senseless.

Comment

If I was Chino I'd make Floyd pay 1 mil per glove if he wants to force those pillow gloves on him.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Isn't that earner, he's customizing gloves now.
                    Yes sir, my man Earnest Gabion.

Comment

Floyd is really a good promoter hahaha. Now people might have interest on what these gloves is all about? (casual fans) seriously though, he is really trying so hard that no way, no how Maidana will have a chance of winning. The biggest Pu55y I ever known to lace 'em up.

Comment

Working...
                      X