Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko: "It's Over"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye knocking out Chisora scared Vitali out of boxing?

Great way to end a career.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      Haye knocking out Chisora scared Vitali out of boxing?

Great way to end a career.

I would like to see Vitali fights Fury (even if he loses) but champ knows the best.
      All the luck in his politics career.

Comment

I respect his decision either way. He's into his 40s now and it's time to retire anyway. Would have liked to see a grand-finale with Haye, but guess it wasn't to be.

He should relinguish the belt though, so the WBC heavyweight scene can move on.

Comment

Haye had his chance to fight Vitali; he wasted it. Good luck to Vitali in retirement/politics.

Now Wlad can fight Stiverne for the WBC strap

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            I doubt he'd bring his boxing career to an end without a full statement.

Wait and watch, I guess.

If he does retire, its a shame. He could have added another KO to his resume and finished the fraudulent HW career of David Haye
            Haye would have loved that payday, it'll be great if Vitali retires because Wlad will never give him another shot. Let the scam-artist earn his big fights.

Comment

he might be talking about his presidential run. It was in the news yesterday that his presidential opponent has passed an "anti-Klitschko law" which means anyone who holds dual citizenship cannot be president in Ukraine knowing full well that Klitschko lives mostly in Germany. So he is not allowing him to run for president which would mean Klitschko would have no choice probably but to focus on boxing again

Comment

Vitali is either going to be angry and take it out on his next opponent or not care as much and do some awkward karate moves like he did against Charr.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Haye had his chance to fight Vitali; he wasted it. Good luck to Vitali in retirement/politics.

Now Wlad can fight Stiverne for the WBC strap
                  Yeah, calling out Vitali for the past 5 years was a waste. That's right.

But I forgot he was offered a fight after he'd agreed terms with Chisora - What a duck!!!

Comment

About time he made a decision to be fair, he's been holding that belt hostage for quite some time.

Comment

I heard that the Ukranian President is trying to put into place a law where you have to be a resident of Ukraine for the past 10 years

Comment

Working...
                      X