Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am Convinced Angel Garcia will commit suicide when Danny Gets KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Angel enjoys his 15 minutes, Lucas is taking his boy's belt.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      I hope Angel enjoys his 15 minutes, Lucas is taking his boy's belt.
      bro here's your avatar for Sept 15

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        this guy is a nut job
        funnier than guerreros moron of a father.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
          bro here's your avatar for Sept 15

It will be beautiful when they raise Lucas up with his new WBC title, it might bring a tear to my eye.

Comment

Danny Garcia keeps finding ways to win. I won't be surprised in the least if he digs deep and surprises us yet again.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL holy ****!!!!!! Angel appealing to the Republicans but back to the TS's thread title. I'd b more worried about Jdsf and FerFAL being on suicide watch if Lucas gets spun around

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL holy ****!!!!!! Angel appealing to the Republicans but back to the TS's thread title. I'd b more worried about Jdsf and FerFAL being on suicide watch if Lucas gets spun around
                And you can add El Angel to that list he'll be sobbing with FerFAL and Jdsf with Ariana Grande playing in the background olololol

Comment

this buffoon has openly made racist and disrespectful comments towards Pakistani's/muslims, and Europeans. I have no respect for this clown.

I could care less who wins between Lucas-Danny, and I don't dislike Danny as a boxer or person but I really, really hope he loses because of his loud mouth, ignorant pops.

Comment

Angel rustling jimmies as usual I see, he's right about the MAtthysse losses though ''No you lost! In black and white you lost!'' And he's right, these groupies have deluded the midgets ass into thinking he was robbed when HE WASN'T he lost fair and ****ing square and now they're all hyping his ass up as undefeated when he isn't. TEAM SWIFT ALL DAY

Comment

what a character

Comment

Working...
                      X