Collapse
No announcement yet.

abdominals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm body fat % is about 10-11% and I'm 24.
    so your saying if I could get down to 7% my 6pack would show? Also, do you recommend protein shakes as a replacement for a meal?

Comment

1 year membership annual!!!
      I actually knew of this website since 03', but I dont know why it hasn't let me get that status.
      Oh yea do situps everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by nezahualcoyotl
        i'm body fat % is about 10-11% and I'm 24.
        so your saying if I could get down to 7% my 6pack would show? Also, do you recommend protein shakes as a replacement for a meal?

Yes, 7% should be suitable if you are working your abs along the way though...I didnt get mine to show fully through until around 5-6% though, but 7% is the average.

If you have access to real meals Id stay with full meals but if you are in a hurry or need something quick than a protein supplement should be fine, I drink one every morning for breakfast.

DONT MIX WITH MILK...Only Water

Comment

gyz how exactly do u find out ur body fat thing

Comment

Originally posted by riz
            gyz how exactly do u find out ur body fat thing

Going to your doctor and have it measured would be the most accurate, however their are fat calipers you can purchase online or at health stores, they are not very accurate but will give a good idea.

Their are calculators online, they are not very accurate although if you continously used the same calculator to measure your results it would be pretty close overtime.

Here are 2 links to 2 online calculators, they are close in giving the same results so I would stick with these two if you dont have access to calipers or a doctor.

http://health.yahoo.com/centers/weight_loss/10002

http://www.freetrainers.com/FT/jsp/Calculators.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
              Going to your doctor and have it measured would be the most accurate, however their are fat calipers you can purchase online or at health stores, they are not very accurate but will give a good idea.

Their are calculators online, they are not very accurate although if you continously used the same calculator to measure your results it would be pretty close overtime.

Here are 2 links to 2 online calculators, they are close in giving the same results so I would stick with these two if you dont have access to calipers or a doctor.

http://health.yahoo.com/centers/weight_loss/10002

http://www.freetrainers.com/FT/jsp/Calculators.jsp
              I got my fat caliper online at:

www.lindbergnutrition.com

It came free when I ordered my protein shakes online.
              Thanks spinx - I wont use milk, I thought about it but never did only used water.

What do you recommend side bends w/barbells? or that lil bench that suspends you in mid air and your bending at the waist. I heard that it tears up your back.

Comment

I Do Sit Ups Every Day And Leg Lifts But I Cant Tone The Bottom Of My Abdominals!!!!!! Ah What Do I Do Any Help?

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
                  I Do Sit Ups Every Day And Leg Lifts But I Cant Tone The Bottom Of My Abdominals!!!!!! Ah What Do I Do Any Help?

If it is under your belly button that is a common but hard problem to fix as it is attributed to your diet.

Comment

my problem is the top 4 muscles are toned and efined but the bottom two are no where to be seen im not really looking to get the 8 pack now but i want the six any exercies what target the are on the belly button ?

Comment

Originally posted by hardhitter
                      my problem is the top 4 muscles are toned and efined but the bottom two are no where to be seen im not really looking to get the 8 pack now but i want the six any exercies what target the are on the belly button ?

Leg raises and standing twists will work the bottom half of your abs.

Comment

Working...
                      X