Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Macklin weigh in stare down (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    the guy will look like a zombie @ 154

his coach is chatting **** about that part. what he meant to say is "if we can get a big money fight at 154 we are willing to drop the weight" no way can he actually campaign at 154..........looks to be a natural middleweight.
    A zombie? Golovkin only rehydrates like 2 pounds, he basically fights at his weight, like Mayweather at WW. He's almost fully hydrated in that pic

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      You guys are looking too into this, the pic is from a very low angle.

Ill say this tho, i met macklin at Donaire-Rigo and he was tiny. Im 6'3 and he looked very small and doesnt look the 5'10 that he's listed

Heres the pic

Dude you're just a gigantic ****ing redwood tree. We live in the same city and I almost refuse to meet you in person since I am the same height as Macklin lol.

Comment

his coach is chatting **** about that part. what he meant to say is "if we can get a big money fight at 154 we are willing to drop the weight" no way can he actually campaign at 154..........looks to be a natural middleweight.
        I'll go with what his coach says. Golovkin is dedicated and disciplined.

I also think he beats everyone at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin

Ill say this tho, i met macklin at Donaire-Rigo and he was tiny. Im 6'3 and he looked very small and doesnt look the 5'10 that he's listed

Heres the pic

IMAGE#1
          Definitely looks short. Its not just the angle tho, look at Macklin looking UP into GGG's eyes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Heres the pic

whats up with dudes and tight jeans.. lol kidin

yeah i think the dude just wear them thick heeled boots

ill say GGG is 5'10 and maklin is 5'9 1/2

but man i wish i had ur height ur a freak of nature

Comment

GGG is wearing sneakers, Macklin is wearing socks. Sorry can't post the pic

Comment

A zombie? Golovkin only rehydrates like 2 pounds, he basically fights at his weight, like Mayweather at WW. He's almost fully hydrated in that pic
                Golovkin rehydrated to 168 against Proksa, but I suspect he'll show up bigger for this fight; probably at or around 170.

Comment

He can take another 4-5lbs off that without any problem.

He looks as full as a fighter can at a weigh in, clearly has no issue making weight and doesn't have to dehydrate or anything else. He's got room to drop a little more bodyfat or just some water and do 154 without looking drained.
                  Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 06-28-2013, 05:46 PM.

Comment

i don't care what he re hydrates to....the guy that I'm seeing is a natural middleweight. it looks like his body has been seasoned at the weight (and filled out perfectly) campaigning at 154? thats a joke and even his team knows it (because if not he'd be fighting at 154 by now) I think he'd be drained if he actually tried to campaign at 154........looks to me like his body has grown comfortably to 160. (and Golovkin is not a guy who came from smaller weights. he's always fought at middleweight)

i don't see it at all......looks like a natural middleweight to me..........

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Macklin must not be 5'10 cuz GGG is only a hair taller than Canelo

Yeah at first glance I'd say maybe 5'8 and a bit in comparison to Golo.

Comment

Working...
                      X