Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you agree with this picture of taylor swift and miley cyrus?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you agree with this picture of taylor swift and miley cyrus?

I AGREE
    80.00%
    I DONT
    20.00%

I strongly disagree with anyone giving a flying **** about either of these two pop whores.

I am wanting to watch 'After Hours ' tho. Just because the guy is from American Werewolf and ive never heard of it. Looks like a fun early 80's romp.

Comment

All of them are whores. Taylor is just a "classy" whore.

Comment

I don't care about these shitty american pop whores

Comment

idk but taylor swift's songs are infuriating and so is her stupid face

Comment

I've been dating a girl that looks a lot like Taylor Swift (she probably hears it 5 times a week)...I still would give Miley the dick over Taylor though.

Comment

The silent "sweet" *****es are the biggest freaks. The high-end club girls on the other hand know what they want.

Comment

I don't keep up with tmz so I Didn't know that people called Cyrus a slut or that Swift has gone through 13 guys in 3 years ... what a little slut box

Comment

Couldnt care less

I cant imagine what it must have been like to live in a world where people weren't obsessed with other peoples lives

I bet the people in the 60s would have slapped the shit out of the likes of the Kardashians and Perez Hilton

Comment

we all knew girls like these in high school, the best booty calls around

about these two i couldn't care less about their personal lives but would smash if they let me

Comment

Working...
                    X