Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Gavin Rees teleconference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ppl on this site all they do is complain... bum after bum.. stfu already... he just moved up n weight and fought the #1 guy in the division and ppl still complaining... just shut up & if he win n feb wait to see who the opponant is for may

Comment

Also people seem to forget Golden Boy offered Vazquez a career high payday to fight Broner in November, and he turned it down. Did we miss that story??? Just get rid of the spaces.

http://ring tv.crav eonline.com/blog/176793-promoter-vazquez-would-spank-broner

And Vazquez is promoted by Zanfer, who works close with Top Rank. The odds of someone from Zanfer fighting a Golden Boy fighter are pretty slim.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
        ppl on this site all they do is complain... bum after bum.. stfu already... he just moved up n weight and fought the #1 guy in the division and ppl still complaining... just shut up & if he win n feb wait to see who the opponant is for may
        you STFU! :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Also people seem to forget Golden Boy offered Vazquez a career high payday to fight Broner in November, and he turned it down. Did we miss that story??? Just get rid of the spaces.

http://ring tv.crav eonline.com/blog/176793-promoter-vazquez-would-spank-broner

And Vazquez is promoted by Zanfer, who works close with Top Rank. The odds of someone from Zanfer fighting a Golden Boy fighter are pretty slim.

they didn't miss the story, just playing their role as hater... it doesnt matter who they put in front of him, just like floyd ppl still will complain..

if he whoop vazquez in may... then there will be somethign else.. move up, u can make welter... fight canelo.. sergio... the list willl go on

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Everybody wants me to fight the bigger names? But im gonna stay here and fight nobodies and look good!
            I can see hes been learning from Floyd. He uses the words They a bunch! They didnt give me credit for Demarco blah blah blah you bum ass baby! They are the fans....fight who they want and becomep a peoples champ...or do what Floyd does and becomes Boxings chump!
            So you want him to skip LW completely?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Why? Cause Vazquez is willing to travel and the real #1 at 135. Regardless of being boring or not. Why? Cause Burns is getting more money fighting Vazquez at home than fighting Broner in the US. Why? Cause Broner already got 2 gifts in the US.

Anymore questions?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Holding the Quintero fight against Broner is like holding the Doug Jones fight against Ali, one that many felt he lost when he young and coming up.

Broner-Ponce could have gone either way, Ponce landed more I felt, but Broner landed the cleaner punches, and neither really ended the fight on high note or standing out as doing the better work. I had it a draw.

But if you can't see Broner is a different fighter than he was at 21 when he took his first step up in competition, than I don't know what to say.

I love how people are excusing Burns for straight up ducking Broner for the second time now. Hopefully Burns can manage to beat Vazquez, and they can fight in the summer.

Why is Vazauez thought of as #1??? He beat Prescott, who wasn't even in the Top 10 at the time, but yeah that was a good solid win for him. He beat Kim, who also wasn't in the Top 10 at the time, for a vacant title. He beat Quintero, struggled a bit in that fight by the way, who also wasn't Top 10 at the time. And he beat Gesta, who also wasn't Top 10 at the time. Burns is the FIRST FIGHTER VAZQUEZ HAS FOUGHT THAT WAS RANKED INSIDE THE TOP 10 AT 135.....and people say he's the real #1 at 135??? Get out of here....
              Dude when Broner fought Quintero they BOTH had 7 or 9 fights. Its not like Quintero was some old vet with 30 something fights under his belt. So stop with the excuses. As far as the Ponce fight goes, it doesnt matter how old Broner was. Fact is, Ponce went up in weight and as limited as he is physically (Ponce) Broner should've won the fight easily.

Comment

If Burns ducked Broner why is he instead fighting the tougher opponent stylistically then?

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                  Another bum for Broner, eh? It must be hard to be a champ and sell fights when you fight nothing but bum after bum. Didn't even watch the conference, as I do not want to hear Broner's unwarranted arrogance toward a bum, especially after he lost to PDL by UD and was given a robbery decision.

The guy is a joke.
                  A very dangerous joke dont you think? Shut up your hatin

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Holding the Quintero fight against Broner is like holding the Doug Jones fight against Ali, one that many felt he lost when he young and coming up.

Broner-Ponce could have gone either way, Ponce landed more I felt, but Broner landed the cleaner punches, and neither really ended the fight on high note or standing out as doing the better work. I had it a draw.

But if you can't see Broner is a different fighter than he was at 21 when he took his first step up in competition, than I don't know what to say.

I love how people are excusing Burns for straight up ducking Broner for the second time now. Hopefully Burns can manage to beat Vazquez, and they can fight in the summer.

Why is Vazauez thought of as #1??? He beat Prescott, who wasn't even in the Top 10 at the time, but yeah that was a good solid win for him. He beat Kim, who also wasn't in the Top 10 at the time, for a vacant title. He beat Quintero, struggled a bit in that fight by the way, who also wasn't Top 10 at the time. And he beat Gesta, who also wasn't Top 10 at the time. Burns is the FIRST FIGHTER VAZQUEZ HAS FOUGHT THAT WAS RANKED INSIDE THE TOP 10 AT 135.....and people say he's the real #1 at 135??? Get out of here....
                  You know they have to keep building monsters. 20, 30, 40 and 50 year old men that still believe in the boogie man. its sad

Comment

Am I the only one looking forward to this? I'm gonna enjoy watching Broner pummel this Welsh midget.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      If Burns ducked Broner why is he instead fighting the tougher opponent stylistically then?

Broner is better than anyone with Vasquez's style, including Vasquez. That is a foolish question. Do you actually think Vasquez will beat Broner if he beats Burns?

Comment

Working...
                      X