Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye on 2013 Goal: To Knock Vitali Klitschko Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like he did Wlad... He should go into sales after he's done with boxing because people will buy anything he says.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
      Me too!

Klittards: "Haye ran all night"

Stands with both hands down in front of Wladimir and Wlad still can't knock him out.
      Why are you arguing "Wlad couldn't knock Haye out" and not "Haye couldn't knock Wlad out" ?

It's because Wlad was the one who was in control. He was the superior man in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        So jabs don't count as punches now? You said Wlad barely landed anything on Haye.
        Most people would know what i meant, pawing jabs aren't **** and count for little.

Why are you arguing "Wlad couldn't knock Haye out" and not "Haye couldn't knock Wlad out" ?

It's because Wlad was the one who was in control. He was the superior man in the ring.
        Superior? The guy is the biggest cheat in boxing his only defence is to illegally hold and lean on his opponents, if he was prevented from doing it (he should be) he wouldn't be viewed as a dominant fighter like he is, he'd have a few more L's on his record.

Comment

Take it easy on them, bro. It isn't easy to lose by an average of 8 rounds on the judges' cards when you have a 5 year age advantage. Oh, hold on, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
            Sorry but Haye just sucked
            Pretty much, he didn't fight to win, he fought not to get KO'd then blamed his toe. That's not what British fighters do, it's embarrassing. Leave it all in the ring or don't get in the ring.

Comment

Wlad - "He will be my 50th knockout."

This is controlling and dominating:
              Last edited by damuttz112; 12-24-2012, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Wlad did a lot of talking before the Haye fight too that he didn't back up either. Seems Haye gets crucified for being a better promoter of a fight and himself. I feel sorry for anyone who thought these two fighters were going to go into the ring and look to tear heads off. That's just not their style.

I think people need reminding that the Klitschko-Haye bout was a chess match and though Wlad won a wide decision, most of the rounds were very competitive. I'm one who doesn't mind watching a boxing match though. And I wouldn't mind seeing Haye tackle Vitali either. It's a lot more intriguing than anyone Vitali has fought in, I don't know, since Lewis? If he won't do it then he should hang them up now.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                  calling out a 40something isnt a sign of a class act. David used to shine a bit at cruiser but hes fast losing that veneer now, hes become an entertainment outfit best suited to media friendly Norties celebrity life.
                  Well, Vitali is WBC Champion...

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  At what? Wlad didin't hit Haye with anything decent the whole fight, he won the rounds landing nothing but jabs.
                  That's incorrect. Wladimir landed one big right-hand in round 5 or 6.

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                  Me too!

Klittards: "Haye ran all night"

Stands with both hands down in front of Wladimir and Wlad still can't knock him out.

LOL, they were terrified of each other.

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Vitali has been avoiding the Haye fight for nearly one and a half years.. I can't see why that would suddenly change in 2013. He wants to retire without facing his biggest current threat. I think the Chisora fight made things worse for David because he did something that Vitali couldn't do (KO Chisora) and that made Vitali even more hesitant to fight Haye so he's clearly avoiding him even harder since then.
                  Again, incorrect. Haye ducked Vitali first.
                  It all comes down to $$$ and venue. Both parties are being unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Most people would know what i meant, pawing jabs aren't **** and count for little.
                    If you don't think jabs are punches do you think Haye actually won the fight and got robbed on the scorecards?

Comment

Working...
                    X