Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be fighting Brandon Rios win or lose tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac Rios is not a bad fight. Prime Pac would destroy him, but nice guy, religious, loving smiley Pac might get dragged through the shit vs. a hungry Rios and lose.

Assuming he gets past JMM tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Well you can biitch and moan all you want, but the reality is those are the only 3 options. So when it happens you can either dont watch the fight or stream it.
      I have Dempseyrolling on ignore, so I don't catch most of his biased nonsense.

Has he slowly started legitimising a fighting with Guerrero yet? He'll start off cautious but gradually, he'll come round and give it his seal of approval.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Dude probably thinks Pac-Marg was a FOTY contender.
        "Dude" doesn't think that at all.

"Dude" is seemingly the only one able to think laterally around these god-forsaken parts.

Moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
          I have Dempseyrolling on ignore, so I don't catch most of his biased nonsense.

Has he slowly started legitimising a fighting with Guerrero yet? He'll start off cautious but gradually, he'll come round and give it his seal of approval.
          yea well u keep on waiting. ur the one sitting here legitimizing rios/pac. I will never legitimize Floyd vs either guerrero nor canelo. **** I haven't even said anything on the subject, in my mind Floyd is retired if those are his next two fights. but lets give pac a pass shall we? but im biased.

Comment

Rios will have his moments and will come to fight. He's tailor-made style wise for Pac but he's not gonna get demolished in one round.
            He will have his moment? lol based on what? Margarito was a better and bigger version of Rios and he only had one moment in the whole fight.

"Dude" doesn't think that at all.

"Dude" is seemingly the only one able to think laterally around these god-forsaken parts.

Moron.
            Pac-Marg wasn't a fun fight but Pac-Rios will be? And you have the nerve to call other people morons.

Comment

anybody who thinks pac vs rios wont be a fun fight is a hateful moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                He will have his moment? lol based on what? Margarito was a better and bigger version of Rios and he only had one moment in the whole fight.

Pac-Marg wasn't a fun fight but Pac-Rios will be? And you have the nerve to call other people morons.
                Marg was shot to pieces when Pac fought him, I never once legitimised that fight or even enjoyed it. It had boring written all over it, and that's how it played out.

Rios is young, hungry and will land back on Pac. Size isn't an issue cos Rios boils down big-time and Manny doesn't go past 150 when in the ring.

If you can't see the difference between a Rios fight and a Margarito fight, then that's on you.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  Sad part is they're too bashful to call out their idol Mayweather. The guy who everyone says will beat Pacman. They don't want to hurt his feelings.

Comment

Marg was shot to pieces when Pac fought him, I never once legitimised that fight or even enjoyed it. It had boring written all over it, and that's how it played out.

Rios is young, hungry and will land back on Pac. Size isn't an issue cos Rios boils down big-time and Manny doesn't go past 150 when in the ring.

If you can't see the difference between a Rios fight and a Margarito fight, then that's on you.
                    The version of Marg that Pac fought > any version of Rios. Try and deny it.

Yes size won't be an issue, that's the problem. If a bigger and better brawler like Marg couldn't do much against Pac, what would happen to Rios who doesn't even have the size advantage?

No that's not on me, it's on you to explain how a smaller and lesser skilled brawler would do better.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      You know who these two fighters struggle against? Boxers with movement and angles. You know who they excel against? Fighters who will engage.

This fight will be a barnburner.

Comment

Working...
                      X