Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hatton fight convinced me. Putting my money on Robert Guerrero. He's winning.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Guerrero via TKO inside of 10. Bet your house on it
    I'd be surprised if Guerrero knocks out Berto. I think he is capable of doing it, but I don't see it happening.

Comment

1) Hatton was out for 3 years, Berto was out for 1.

2) Hatton is 34, Berto is 29.

3) Hatton ballooned in weight and was in rehab for a coke addiction, Berto more than likely stayed in shape.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          1) Hatton was out for 3 years, Berto was out for 1.

2) Hatton is 34, Berto is 29.

3) Hatton ballooned in weight and was in rehab for a coke addiction, Berto more than likely stayed in shape.
          That's not how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
            Hatton once again prove... just like thousands of fighters proved before him. YOU NEVER DO WELL against a good opponent coming back from a long lay off.
            Never. I don't even need to get technical. Putting all my bettings on Robert Ghost to beat Berto. Outright. I don't know if it's Ko/or Decision but easy choice here.

Berto will NOT go against the odds like Leonard. He is a poor man's midget Nigel Benn (minus the heart) and coming off a massive lay off. Book it fellas.
            Book it.
            Oh the irony because Guerrero came off a layoff just as long too.
            I can't believe you're equating Hatton to Berto.
            Hatton was 200+ pounds, suffered depression and drug and alcohol abuse.
            Also he was gone like 3 years compare to Berto's 1

Comment

That's not how it works.
              Let me guess, it works however you want it to?
              Guerrero might win, but you went full ****** equating Hatton to Berto layoff wise

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Let me guess, it works however you want it to?
                Guerrero might win, but you went full ****** equating Hatton to Berto layoff wise
                It don't matter how I dissect it though? As long as I win? Right?
                If I think this way and it works out than it's all good? Who cares about break downs? As long as I get it right.

I just spend my entire QUARTER'S living expense money on a bet.
                I'm back home for the Thanksgiving break so I can borrow more money from my mom. Ir's gonna be delicious.

Comment

Hatton once again prove... just like thousands of fighters proved before him. YOU NEVER DO WELL against a good opponent coming back from a long lay off.
                  Never. I don't even need to get technical. Putting all my bettings on Robert Ghost to beat Berto. Outright. I don't know if it's Ko/or Decision but easy choice here.

Berto will NOT go against the odds like Leonard. He is a poor man's midget Nigel Benn (minus the heart) and coming off a massive lay off. Book it fellas.
                  Book it.
                  Mosley-Margarito, Guerrero-Aydin, Leonard-Hagler, Hopkins-Winky, Vitali-Peter and George Foreman.

My point being it depends on the styles, though in this case I do think Guerrero will win.

Comment

It don't matter how I dissect it though? As long as I win? Right?
                    If I think this way and it works out than it's all good? Who cares about break downs? As long as I get it right.

I just spend my entire QUARTER'S living expense money on a bet.
                    I'm back home for the Thanksgiving break so I can borrow more money from my mom. Ir's gonna be delicious.
                    W/e man, you want to lose money you should have put it in a barrel and burnt it because it's going to be a cold winter

Comment

Originally posted by Staush View Post
                      I'd be surprised if Guerrero knocks out Berto. I think he is capable of doing it, but I don't see it happening.
                      That dude rides Mexicans harder than a ****star rides dudes in a gangbang.
                      He'd say JMM would KO Sergio Martinez if they ever fought

Comment

Working...
                      X