Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my opinion on Golovkin against top names from 154 to 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Martinez stops him, and Cotto boxes his ears off!! Canelo might put a beating on the guy and Lars can out boxing him too.

I'm not at all imprese with him. He just a come forward brawler with power, similar to Angulo with more skills
    I know its sparring but its has been said already that golovkin has spanked both canelo and angulo in sparring sessions.

canelo has no chance against golovkin

i could see martinez winning against him because of his speed

Comment

I don't think GGG should go to 168, I don't think he could do treat things there.

Ward is just very tricky and would neutralize GGG's power.

Froch is just tough as nails and he has great power and throws from weird angles. GGG's defense is just that good so I think Froch beats him.

He could make a good fight with Kessler though, and could beat AA (only if he fights like he did yesterday, if he fights like he did against Ouma then he could be in serious trouble)

At 160 I only see Martinez beating him.

At 154 I see Mayweather beating him, and Lara maybe winning via decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Guys I'd pick to beat him between 154 and 168 : Ward, Froch and Dirrell.

Toss up fights : Floyd, Canelo, Lara, Martinez, Quillin, Abraham.

He beats everybody else.

Then I guess you don't understand what you see. Golovkin is more than just a brawler with power, his punch placement and timing are elite level. Cotto hasn't faced a hard punching jr middleweight, let alone a hard punching middleweight. I see GGG breaking Cotto in half.
        I know that amateur and profecinal are diferent, but Gennady beat Dirrell in olympics 2004

Comment

no way he beats Froch or Ward.

Comment

Working...
          X