Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxrec has Haye-Chisora listed as a NC!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxrec has Haye-Chisora listed as a NC!?

seriously wtf?

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1739&cat=boxer

They're on the BBBoC's payroll.

Comment

Like someone mentioned on another thread, if you know the result, we all know the result, and the boxing world knows the result, why does boxrec matter?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
        Like someone mentioned on another thread, if you know the result, we all know the result, and the boxing world knows the result, why does boxrec matter?
        It's pathetic that they'd do that but at least they have the fight there now, well BoxRec has Fighters records from way back so it's suppose to be legit

Comment

Can someone please enlight me on why anyone cares for this fight let alone, why would anybody want to go out of their way to coverup this fight. Excuse my ignorance, but don't see the big deal anyone would care either way. I don't get it

Comment

We all saw the fight happen, does it really matter if it is listed or not? I don't think BoxRec is trying to coverup history.

Wait a second...did I see the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Can someone please enlight me on why anyone cares for this fight let alone, why would anybody want to go out of their way to coverup this fight. Excuse my ignorance, but don't see the big deal anyone would care either way. I don't get it
              Chisora was technically suspended for the fight so it was sanctioned by the BBoBC so Haye cant get rewarded with the KO. I think thats the story behind it.

Stupid anyway it doesnt really change anything we know how it went, and I think boxrec changed it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Chisora was technically suspended for the fight so it was sanctioned by the BBoBC so Haye cant get rewarded with the KO. I think thats the story behind it.

Stupid anyway it doesnt really change anything we know how it went, and I think boxrec changed it anyway.
                Got cha, thanks I thought there was some conspiracy or something for a fight I didn't think was that important.

Comment

Perhaps we imagined the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X