Comments Thread For: Chisora's Trainer Reveals: I Believe Dereck is Autistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    That is absurd.

Half the kids that are diagnosed as "autistic" are just brats anyway.

Don't get me started about ADD. It's nothing a good kick in the behind wouldn't solve.
    What Charles said is complete BS, but what you said is ignorant beyond ignorance - give me facts based on your opinion......

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Nowadays they try to label anyone with behavioural problems autistic. I think it's how these people have been brought up that makes them the way they are in most cases and the blame is on the parents..
      No they don't, it's usually ADHD or bipolar..

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
        What Charles said is complete BS, but what you said is ignorant beyond ignorance - give me facts based on your opinion......
        Have you ever met a kid with ADD? I was in classrooms with them all the time. They weren't disabled. They were just a-holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
          Can anyone say "How Bizarre"...? That's up there with some of the strangest s.hit I've read. Did he say Dyslexia had something to do with the way he pronounces words..? Oh Christ on roller skates. They just got into an altercation, and he's on here speculating whether he is mentally unstable with a boxing writer..? Well, I think I see why they fight a lot.

that's what i was thinking. he really timed this one perfectly, huh

talk about complicating things

Comment

No they don't, it's usually ADHD or bipolar..
            Uhhh you know what? We went entire generations.............tens of thousands of years..............eons and eons.........................

Without Bipolar medication.

It is only in the small slice of human history, .000000000000000001% of the time we have been on this Earth, where we live in such relative peace and tranquility that we can afford to spend time on disorders like "ADD" and "Bipolar".

We went 10,000 years without ever worrying about it-- suddenly it's a huge issue?????

It's called: MAKING DRUG COMPANIES MONEY.

Comment

Dude, what he speaks is the truth (at least somewhat so)... My wife works in pharmacuetical sales, and her biggest accounts are psycho-pharmacologists who are obscenely over-prescribing drugs for mental health. For every script they write for a certain brand name drug, the bigger the kickback thet get from the manufacturer through dividends, comissions, and trips to so-called conferences that are strangely enough held in some of the most exotic and expensive resorts in the western world. Over diagnosis is a problem that has grown astronomically in the past 20 years and conveniently coincides with the decline in discipline in the child rearing proccess. As with most bad stuff in America, the root can be traced to libaralism.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                Dude, what he speaks is the truth (at least somewhat so)... My wife works in pharmacuetical sales, and her biggest accounts are psycho-pharmacologists who are obscenely over-prescribing drugs for mental health. For every script they write for a certain brand name drug, the bigger the kickback thet get from the manufacturer through dividends, comissions, and trips to so-called conferences that are strangely enough held in some of the most exotic and expensive resorts in the western world. Over diagnosis is a problem that has grown astronomically in the past 20 years and conveniently coincides with the decline in discipline in the child rearing proccess. As with most bad stuff in America, the root can be traced to libaralism.
                Exactly.

Native Americans, Visigoths, Vikings, Romans, etc. etc. etc. etc. civilizations got along just fine without "ADD" and "Bipolar" medication. It's a sham.

Comment

Exactly.

Native Americans, Visigoths, Vikings, Romans, etc. etc. etc. etc. civilizations got along just fine without "ADD" and "Bipolar" medication. It's a sham.
                  ...and the worst part about it is we all pay for it through higher health care premiums. Welcome to Huxley's "Brave New World".

Comment

I don't think Chisora has any of those things. It's just his personality.

Comment

Exactly.

Do you have evidence they got alone ''just fine''? My geuss is most with bi polar probably ended up commiting suicide. You need to do some research if you think no medication is needed for bi polar.

Comment

Working...
                      X