No announcement yet.

Pacquiao deserves much respect for fighting Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao deserves much respect for fighting Bradley

Most boxing experts know its a hard task to take on Bradley, most casual boxing fans don't even know who Bradley is... so a lot of risk and little reward, yet Pacquiao is taking heat from a lot of idiots about this fight.

I know who bradley is, i saw him beat the brit junior witter. Witter was the one claiming he could beat hatton, when hatton was a somebody.

Bradley is unbeaten and is not coming off of a loss, so what excuses Pac haters will come up with will be interesting. Pac is superman but no reason to suggest Bradley shouldnt give Pac a solid test.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 02-08-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Ahhh pacquiao has no say in who he fights and bob arum only made the fight cuz its the only on house fight he can make

Bob is getting that paper

Comment

The only people hating on Mayweather-Cotto at 154 and Pacquiao-Bradley are the bias haters of both guys. Both are good fights, the best of what was available at this time by far, besides each other.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I know who bradley is, i saw him beat the brit junior witter. Witter was the one claiming he could beat hatton, when hatton was a somebody.

Bradley is unbeaten and is not coming off of a loss, so what excuses Pac haters will come up with will be interesting. Pac is superman but no reason to suggest Bradley shouldnt give Pac a solid test.
          Juionr wittier aka quitter wittier

Comment

A lot of people are giving him props.. but don't make it out to be he's doing something extraordinary. He's a good opponent, that is all. The alarming thing is that everyone saw this coming a mile away and Bradley was the target all along that's why he signed with Top Rank.

Comment

I give him props because Bradley's a good, top ranked opponent(No pun intended with the Top Ranked comment), but still, I don't see this fight getting past the 9th.

Comment

He has it from me.

Bradley is no easy task.

Comment

I give him respect for listening to what Bob said to do. By the way this is a win, win for Bob. If Pac does lose it could catapult Bradley to stardom ala Pac vs Dela Hoya. Don't be surprised if a close decision goes to Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                    Most boxing experts know its a hard task to take on Bradley, most casual boxing fans don't even know who Bradley is... so a lot of risk and little reward, yet Pacquiao is taking heat from a lot of idiots about this fight.
                    Those are obvious haters, may not be Mayweather-Pacquiao but it's the second best option for Pacquiao. It's a respectable opponent and Bradley can definitely win. It's gonna be an entertaining fight too, Tim doesn't back down, doesn't fold, his will to win is up there, athleticism, speed, his conditioning, versatility, what is there to hate about this match up?

Comment

Working...
                    X