• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This vid was embarrassing.

Comment

Lol @ rap community.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        The few fans of Bradley's want him to fight bytch boy Amir **** Khan.. other that that, he's done absolutely nothing to talk smack about WW fighters let alone actually fight a top WW...
        You right he hasn't done anything to fight a top WW. Just like Hatton didn't do anything to fight Floyd. Same thing with both events neither one did anything.

Comment

older video, but can't hate on the man for giving his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
            older video, but can't hate on the man for giving his opinion.
            Fair enough but this same man ran scared of Amir Khan like he was a prime Tommy Hearns. Bradley should just shut the **** up.

Comment

old..............

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                You right he hasn't done anything to fight a top WW. Just like Hatton didn't do anything to fight Floyd. Same thing with both events neither one did anything.
                He beat Louis Collazo and won the WBA belt in 2006. Which btw was when Mayweather entered the WW devision and beat 2 out of the TOP 3 WW's at that time right off that bat.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  its a pretty good vid. I like the end when he talks a Manny and fighting him...check it out.
                  That particular vid is so 2011. I've seen it before. However I do agree with Bradley on certain fronts. I cannot stand Floyd's on screen persona. Although I've never had the opportunity to actually meet him.

That video doesn't apply anymore. Not after what happened after Marquez was robbed. All I know is that I hope arum actually signs this fight. Bradley does his thing with Pacman.

Comment

This is old, last year old.

Comment

Tim Bradley = Herman Cain

Comment

Working...
                      X