Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Americans and Englishmen were supposed to be mates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Back in royal days in places such as Egypt amongst other locations, having an obesity problem meant that you were wealthy and desirable, and that same concept still holds true with America.
    That still is true in many African nations, if you are of a heavier weight you are considered to be wealthy and can afford to eat, which gives a better social status.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      It's bad everywhere, but Canada is definitely a great country to live in. I just love being there though If I move anywhere it will be to somewhere in Surrey
      not bad in surrey,close to alot of the big motorways,smart girl, better to live in the south of the country than go up north

Comment

THIS JUST IN!

there are Brits that are fat with white teeth and there are yanks that are in shape with yellow teeth, so I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          not bad in surrey,close to alot of the big motorways,smart girl, better to live in the south of the country than go up north
          I love London, I love being there, I love everything about it. But, I almost moved to Wigan the beginning of this year, my long-time, long -term ex boyfriend lives there and I was set to move just before we broke up. Dodged a bullet huh
          Last edited by Bossy; 12-04-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            **** you fat yank..........
            lol, nice 1 m8

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              I thought we were supposed to be cool? Why is there so much damn animosity towards Americans? Yeah, our govt. has done some bad things, but so has yours!

Yes, there are fat Americans. . . but England isn't far behind at all in terms of overall obesity. . . anyway, that's no reason to hate somebody for being chunky!!!

Yes, there are ignorant Americans. . . but as we have seen, there are also fat, ignorant Englishmen and Canadians too. . . i.e., TRAM LADY. . . but im smart enough to realize that is an ISOLATED INCIDENT. . just like the cases you hear, are ISOLATED INCIDENTS. .

What about the fact that England colonized the entire world? And the reason that we have so much inequity between countries is because of their taste for tea, and subsequent addiction to tea and other spices? They are the reason some countries have nothing, while westernized countries (including Australia, Canada, and USA) have EVERYTHING. LOL, we invade ONE COUNTRY (you guys did too, just for the record), and ENgland has invaded basically every damn country on the face of the earth. . .

WHat about the fact that they kept RACISM in RHODESIA ALL THE WAY UP UNTIL 1980?! Same for South Africa - they set up the system of govt. that was used up until 1992. . .

Please, it makes you look even more ignorant that the American stereotype, when you GENERALIZE all Americans. . STOP BLAMING AND GROUPING all americans based on PAST ACTS of our govt., and on RANDOM, ISOLATED "stories" you hear on the damn nightly news. . .

We are supposed to be mates here! THe revolutionary war is over! After WWII we've been on the SAME DAMN TEAM!
              Because of threads like these.

Comment

Despite the pun / bashing limeys and yanks throw at each other, both of em will always instinctively defend the other in a crisis.

Thank God for that connection. If the two were seriously at odds, I bet lotsa regions the world over would be dining exclusively on chinese politburo noodles.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  I think what you are going for is " where there is smoke, there's fire"
                  nah i'm actually quoting that guy instead of using any relevent proverbs!

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    I think that's what he was saying Pugly, it's everywhere.

Tut on the bait threads though
                    Not just a pretty face! Pugly. listen to this woman and you'll go far in life!

Comment

Working...
                    X