Don King Makes Racially Charged Remarks about Haye and the Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    Don King still smarting from not having any control over the HW division
    He'd love the Klitschkos if they had signed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
      i didnt have one.
      That's quite clear

Props for not editing

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
        terrible article, author shout be shot........
        the article is not terrible, its spot on, your written english is terrible

Comment

The german fans are some of the most polite and friendly fans there are. There was like 5000 UK fans who were screaming their face off and there was no fights, everyone had a good time.

Don King is a ******. He has no right to speak, he signs white fighters to 3 fight deals and makes them sit on their ass for 3 years before feeding them to one of his black fighters with rigged judges and makes them sit on the bench for years (see Kotelnik)

I dont know how Don King is still alive, dude needed to be shot 30 years ago.

Comment

why are "minorities" always talking about race?

Comment

lol, wtf? it was a typo.....i typed shout instead of should....and the article is stupid, its don king putting down the white man, something he has done from day one and made millions because people believe it. I like how the guy goes on to talk about Hitler LOLOL, Get over it clit alts......

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                The german fans are some of the most polite and friendly fans there are. There was like 5000 UK fans who were screaming their face off and there was no fights, everyone had a good time.

Don King is a ******. He has no right to speak, he signs white fighters to 3 fight deals and makes them sit on their ass for 3 years before feeding them to one of his black fighters with rigged judges and makes them sit on the bench for years (see Kotelnik)

I dont know how Don King is still alive, dude needed to be shot 30 years ago.
                Don is obviously invoking the Nazis by saying Haye was "afraid to hit a white man" in a "stadium full of Germans." Who hasn't seen the old clips of Hitler screaming to a stadium full of Germans?

He's an expert at this kind of stuff. And he usually gets away with it.

He's probably sore because the Klitschko doc nailed him red-handed doing one of his cons.

When I watched the fight, I mostly saw screaming Brits. The Germans were quiet.

Comment

Yes. He has no control over HW at all now.

Comment

IIRC don king coined the term " Great white hope "

But I wouldn't even call don king a racist. He hates every single person on the planet, and would step on anyone's mother for a penny.

Comment

This. **** Don King, the HW division is much better without him around.

Comment

Working...
                      X