Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should any shot to the chest be illegal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should any shot to the chest be illegal?

Im no medical expert but a knee to the chest ought to be pretty damaging. Im no medical expert but your heart is located close to your chest.

Now im not saying im no medical expert but couldnt you kill a guy INSTANTLY from a shot to the chest IE knee to the chest or something?

Thats what i think. Argue with me like you guys always do

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
    Im no medical expert but a knee to the chest ought to be pretty damaging. Im no medical expert but your heart is located close to your chest.

Now im not saying im no medical expert but couldnt you kill a guy INSTANTLY from a shot to the chest IE knee to the chest or something?

thats why u have a rib cage protecting your heart, no human being has the force to strike through another mans chest muscles and ribcage and connect to the heart hard enough for him to die or even be seriously injured. theres just no way, common sense should tell you that.

i mean the brain is in the head, so should head strikes be illegal too? by your logic only strikes to the arms and legs should be legal lol.

in fact headshots are alot more dangerous than being struck to the heart which is both very capable of taking impact and extremely well protected compared to other organs.

u are way off man, clueless really.

Comment

They should also ban punches, knees and kicks because they too can cause severe damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        They should also ban punches, knees and kicks because they too can cause severe damage.
        Don't forget about take downs. Someone might injure them self on the fall.

Comment

In Muay Thai the teep is practically the quintessential measuring poke strike, and is directly to the torso, so no, it's obviously fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            Don't forget about take downs. Someone might injure them self on the fall.
            Don't forget about stare downs. They can be psychologically damaging.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
              Don't forget about stare downs. They can be psychologically damaging.
              lol............

Comment

Tito fan right there.

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post

DQ Vitor, change the rules and we'll talk

Comment

I think they should allow knees and kicks to a downed opponents head. Will cut down on the wrestlefuck fighters...

Comment

Working...
                    X