Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you approve a Pac/Cotto II showdown in November?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you approve a Pac/Cotto II showdown in November?

What do you guys think? If Cotto wins, What would you do if Arum made Pacquiao/Cotto II?
    I would lose all respect for team Pacquiao
    16.67%
    I don't wanna see Miquel quit again
    30.56%
    Would be an epic fight at 154lb
    52.78%

if its not at weight draining catchweight. if its a fair fight im in.

Comment

There is no possible set of circumstances in which Cotto could earn a rematch by fighting a non ranked and by his own admission "Shot" fighter. Cotto has to win one that matters to get a real fight.

Comment

If Cotto shows a significant improvement when he fights Margarito, then yeah, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
          There is no possible set of circumstances in which Cotto could earn a rematch by fighting a non ranked and by his own admission "Shot" fighter. Cotto has to win one that matters to get a real fight.
          Arum said the winner of this fight is in play for a Pacquiao fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            if its not at weight draining catchweight. if its a fair fight im in.
            I agree, the first fight was close, we need a rematch to settle things once and for all.

Comment

A win over Mayorga won't show if Cotto has improved enough to not get the same ass whooping from last time. I don't want to see it. Maybe if he beats Margarito decisively though.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-12-2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                I agree, the first fight was close, we need a rematch to settle things once and for all.
                We might have watched different fights. To me it was close for the first 2 rounds. After that it was all downhill for Cotto, in my opinion.

Comment

Absolutely not.

Pacqiauo pretty much beats Cotto to death at this point. Any time, Any weight, any place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    huh? close fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X