Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the fight worth downloading? Jnr can fight a bit, he is no world beater but better than given credit for by most peeps on here imo.

Manfredo? Meh

Chavez got caught for taking illegal weight loss supplements so i question (not that he has looked superhuman or anything) what else he has taken ped wise.... Once u have crossed that line of taking illegal stuff then whats the difference from one product to another

Its EPH Jnr took right? Ive taken EPH before (i must stress NON competitively, had no fights lined up and was just getting in shape for a beach holiday!) and i tell u what - u sweat by the bucket load but apart from that uve got Waaay more in the tank, hitting the bags and running u feel quicker and sharper and just have more energy to u. Its illegal for a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Is the fight worth downloading? Jnr can fight a bit, he is no world beater but better than given credit for by most peeps on here imo.

Manfredo? Meh

Chavez got caught for taking illegal weight loss supplements so i question (not that he has looked superhuman or anything) what else he has taken ped wise.... Once u have crossed that line of taking illegal stuff then whats the difference from one product to another

Its EPH Jnr took right? Ive taken EPH before (i must stress NON competitively, had no fights lined up and was just getting in shape for a beach holiday!) and i tell u what - u sweat by the bucket load but apart from that uve got Waaay more in the tank, hitting the bags and running u feel quicker and sharper and just have more energy to u. Its illegal for a reason
      Not really worth downloading to be honest. I only watched it because it was on Boxnation.

It wasn't a terrible fight but it wasn't great and the stoppage was suspect although Chavez threw like 40+ unanswered punches after he hurt him.

But I wouldn't bother. Chavez Jr is not very good IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Not really worth downloading to be honest. I only watched it because it was on Boxnation.

It wasn't a terrible fight but it wasn't great and the stoppage was suspect although Chavez threw like 40+ unanswered punches after he hurt him.

Manfredo gave him a boxing lesson in one of the rounds. i Forget which one. Alvarez wll box his ears off and Martinez will rip him to shreds. Looking at the way he fights makes me want to get in the ring with him. Fightin him, ill have a good time. His lack of Defense makes me tingle.

Comment

Cheers Dan, think i'll just pass on that one then bud.

Dark Terror, Totally agree Martinez and Alvarez beat the hell out of him. When i say he can fight a bit, i mean compared to some of the things said on here about him. Guy is pretty much awful as a champion but he is world class or at very least fringe. I understand the hate he gets though, spoilt brat trading on his fathers name and apart from that i just find somthing unlikable about him!

Hows ur career goin bud?

Comment

• Just watched Cotto vs Margarito 24/7......Fucck Pacquaio, Fucck Mayweather Fucck everything else -as far as im concerned THIS is THE FIGHT! SO pumped!

Also a bit gutted....was supposed to be Ringside in New York City, Madison Square Garden - instead im gonna catch a stream....

Comment

Just watched Cotto vs Margarito 24/7......Fucck Pacquaio, Fucck Mayweather Fucck everything else -as far as im concerned THIS is THE FIGHT! SO pumped!

Also a bit gutted....was supposed to be Ringside in New York City, Madison Square Garden - instead im gonna catch a stream....
              So what's the deal is it no longer in New York? I haven't been following it.

Have they changed the location?

And what does that mean for you? Do you get a refund on the tickets and plane tickets?

Luckily for me, never in my life has a fight been postponed or cancelled when I have booked flights and tickets to go an see it.

Comment

• Just watched Cotto vs Margarito 24/7......Fucck Pacquaio, Fucck Mayweather Fucck everything else - as far as im concerned THIS is THE FIGHT! SO pumped!

Comment

Just watched Cotto vs Margarito 24/7......Fucck Pacquaio, Fucck Mayweather Fucck everything else - as far as im concerned THIS is THE FIGHT! SO pumped!

How much are you willing to bet on Cotto? You know he's my boy, but there's no way I'm rooting against the Mexican here. Come on, you know you want to take this bet. You know Margarito's shot...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    How much are you willing to bet on Cotto? You know he's my boy, but there's no way I'm rooting against the Mexican here. Come on, you know you want to take this bet. You know Margarito's shot...
                    ALL in ese!

Im willing to bet the house but u name ur bet bud

Margs eye looks smoked huh?

He is a nightmare style for Miguel, wraps loaded or not but this time class will tell....

Comment

So what's the deal is it no longer in New York? I haven't been following it.

Have they changed the location?

And what does that mean for you? Do you get a refund on the tickets and plane tickets?

Luckily for me, never in my life has a fight been postponed or cancelled when I have booked flights and tickets to go an see it.
                      Oh no its not like that, everything is still going ahead as planned - though Margs still needs cleared to fight with "that" eye, find out on Tuesday for sure as far as thats concerned.

Problem is on my end, just before i booked the tickets the share prices plummeted (was gonna cash my shares from work to go) plus we were expecting some inheritance money to come through but that got messy and is still ongoing...

Meh im gutted but its still gonna be a great night - as long as u aint mexican (bigstereotype )

Got my gym night out then too so im gonna be steaming come fight time, i'l probably be on here claiming Miguel is the GOAT! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X