No announcement yet.

Pac AND Floyd fans and all non biased fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac AND Floyd fans and all non biased fans

Does anyone have a legitimate answer or possibility to who Manny will fight next after Margarito?

Being Floyd is going to jail for life and 41 days..Does Manny retire after he "cements" his legacy with the Plaster of Paris from Cheato in stone?

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    Does anyone have a legitimate answer or possibility to who Manny will fight next after Margarito?

Being Floyd is going to jail for life and 41 days..Does Manny retire after he "cements" his legacy with the Plaster of Paris from Cheato in stone?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=you+are+an+idiot

Comment

Who do you want pac to fight that will make you happy?

Comment

Originally posted by jboy View Post
        Who do you want pac to fight that will make you happy?
        Any of the following. Pick One. ANY one. Martinez, Paul williams, Angulo, Berto, Bradley, Alexander, or even older man Mosely.

Comment

Any of the following. Pick One. ANY one. Martinez, Paul williams, Angulo, Berto, Bradley, Alexander, or even older man Mosely.
          I agree with you for Martinez and Williams

I dont agree with the others... we can talk about them if they can ever pull a win over cotto.. if cotto cant hang in there with pac.. i dont believe these guys will..

Comment

i want him to avenge his loss from torrecampo ang singsurat.

Comment

JMM has shown he can be effective at 147 - lets get it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral Corner View Post
                JMM has shown he can be effective at 147 - lets get it on!
                On what basis has JMM shown he can be effective at 147? He didnt even fight at 147.. and I think he even said himself that he dont belong to that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by jboy View Post
                  On what basis has JMM shown he can be effective at 147? He didnt even fight at 147.. and I think he even said himself that he dont belong to that weight.
                  why doesn't pac fight him at a catchweight of 143?

Comment

Why do you keep asking us like we have the answers? Two years ago, I didn't even think Pacquiao would be fighting Margarito.

And just a few hours ago, I thought he'd be going back down to welterweight, but after viewing training vids from this week's training, he's still quite fast at 150. I don't know.

Berto or Bradley would be the easier fights, though there would be little money with them. Williams and Martinez give him the biggest competition. We'll see the possibility after that fight happens. Mosley is a never. Alexander is too young at this point.

edit: Mosley is a lose-lose situation. He'd be old and shot if Pac fought him. Or Pac would be "ducking" him if he doesn't fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X