Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs -No slave contracts with Klitschko's-Haye is just afraid! ***VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody knows what's going on with contracts, Briggs is happy with his contract that about it, I dont mind one sided contracts if your market values dictate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
      IF, Haye beat a brother, IF. The rematch would sell far better. If anyone beats vitali or wlad, the rematch with the other brother will be one of the biggest fights of the year by far. The grudge match would be huge, especially if its a guy lke Haye or Adamek. I dont think either can beat either brother, but if they did, any more fights with the brother would be huge sellers.
      A fight with the other brother isn't rematch though is it? It's a completely different fight that should be negotiated separately.

Comment

Haye is a coward, but Shannon Briggs would sign a slave contract in a half second. Hes done.

Id much rather see Vuitali destroy some younger guys liek Boystov or Dimitrenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          A fight with the other brother isn't rematch though is it? It's a completely different fight that should be negotiated separately.
          You are right it isnt technically a rematch. However, when you have the ability to ask for one, you should. Look, any fighter can lose on any given night. You walk into the wrong punch, your strat is to let a guy wear down and just as he does an accidental headbutt stops the fight and you lose on a td, anything can happen. So why wouldnt they put those clauses in, especially with a guy like Haye who would probably duck the other and try to enforce some crazy split. Can you imagine if Haye beat Wladimir what kind of split he'd ask for Vitali? Haye would probably ask for 70-30...or maybe not even that generous. A guy like Vitali couldnt accept and then Haye would be free to fight Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
            You are right it isnt technically a rematch. However, when you have the ability to ask for one, you should. Look, any fighter can lose on any given night. You walk into the wrong punch, your strat is to let a guy wear down and just as he does an accidental headbutt stops the fight and you lose on a td, anything can happen. So why wouldnt they put those clauses in, especially with a guy like Haye who would probably duck the other and try to enforce some crazy split. Can you imagine if Haye beat Wladimir what kind of split he'd ask for Vitali? Haye would probably ask for 70-30...or maybe not even that generous. A guy like Vitali couldnt accept and then Haye would be free to fight Tyson Fury.
            To try and make someone fight someone else if you lose it complete BS, it wouldn't be acceptable for other fighters to put clauses like that in contracts but we should allow the Klitschko's just because they are brothers?

Comment

Wladimir offered Haye a 50-50 revenue split with no rematches. That's not a slave contract.

But the craven Haye just hid under his bed for a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                Wladimir offered Haye a 50-50 revenue split with no rematches. That's not a slave contract.

But the craven Haye just hid under his bed for a couple of months.

Haye said Klitschko could keep the German money and he keeps the UK and Wlad walked away.

Comment

Haye said Klitschko could keep the German money and he keeps the UK and Wlad walked away.
                  Haye said he'd "Beat both klitschkos in the same night"

Haye then said "I want 50/50"

He said one thing; changed his mind and got that.

But you keep defending him. I think you're just looking for arguments.

Comment

Obviously he's going to be much happier to accept a **** contract because he isn't a draw at all.
                    This right here....

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
                      Haye said he'd "Beat both klitschkos in the same night"

Haye then said "I want 50/50"

He said one thing; changed his mind and got that.

But you keep defending him. I think you're just looking for arguments.
                      I'm just getting the facts out there, Haye didn't go into hiding it was Wlad the walked away from negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                      X