Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Floyd was a ***** for not fightin Shane, then Shane was too old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people speak out of character when emotions are involved, yes people were calling floyd a *****..but it wasnt beacuse he is one, more because most dont like the guy. when he beat shane they then said well shane was old, because most dont like floyd dont like giving him credit for **** he takes care of. but lets take all the bs and emotions out of this...shane is old, floyd isnt a coward for the most part. BUT SHANE IS OLD, and people not saying it till after the fight doesnt make him any younger. Facts remain Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      Are U Mangler?!Me personally,I give Floyd all the credit in the world for dominating Mosley,he showed big heart after being rocked heavily by the Mosley power,that was Floyd's best win to me!!
      SOME QUESTIONS YOU DONT ASK!

LIL BO PEEP

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        Larry Merchant is a genius sometimes....but lately iv'e been wishing he would get hit by a bus.

During the 1st rd of Mosley fight:

" Mayweather gives the appearance of wanting to fight toe to toe....but ofcourse he is very good defensively at close quarters also....." - Larry Merchant.

Now seriously WTF is that?? Even when Floyd wants to go toe to toe...it's still not good enough for Larry who implies that somehow he isn't really figthing toe to toe because his defense is still good in close. I mean seriosuly....it's comments like this that aggravate me This comment implies it's literally impossible for Floyd to fight to to toe in the eyes of that senile old ****!!!!
        What do you expect-Larry Merchant is a drunk old grumpy man who is on his way out.He rarely says anything positive about anyone-hehe

I think there is still a youtube video of him hitting a fan that interrupted his interview! lol

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          What do you expect-Larry Merchant is a drunk old grumpy man who is on his way out.He rarely says anything positive about anyone-hehe

I think there is still a youtube video of him hitting a fan that interrupted his interview! lol

that's the genius part.......

Comment

When Floyd beats Pacquiao he will go from a "Top 10 ATG" to a "washed up, smaller man who has been in alot of wars". I hate it but people always make excuses to make themselves feel better and downplay others. But anyone who really knows boxing knows Mayweather is a special talent.

Comment

Working...
            X