No announcement yet.

Two most popular Brit boxers todays: ***** Haye and loudmouth Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two most popular Brit boxers todays: ***** Haye and loudmouth Froch

I wonder whats up with the boxing scene there. The gayest HW that pro boxing ever had in a while and a loudmouth Froch who was abused by Kess. Must be causing most boxing fanatics there to lose interest...

Khan is more popular then Froch, easily.

Comment

Froch is not popular at all, you don't know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Nympho View Post
        The gayest HW that pro boxing ever had in a while

Comment

Froch has a pretty good resume though. And Froch complains to the British media that he doesn't get enough love from the fans.

Haye is just a *****

Comment

is'nt chisora a heavyweight?

Comment

Haye has very few fans left on here but im sure he's still popular to the casuals.
              Froch doesnt have many casual fans but he gets respect from me for always going balls out in fights and willingness to fight the best. Complains too much though, but i'd rather a fighter complaining who fights the best than a fighter who talks **** and runs away and hides (Haye)

Khan is 100x more popular than Froch. And he doesnt seem too keen on taking any risks. **** him until he takes on Maidana (who he would box the **** out of imo) Bradley or Alexander

Comment

Haye a pu$$, my a$$. Davey floored Ruiz with a single poonch and the game is called 'hit while not gettin hit'. TS up for some homework.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Nympho View Post
                  I wonder whats up with the boxing scene there. The gayest HW that pro boxing ever had in a while and a loudmouth Froch who was abused by Kess. Must be causing most boxing fanatics there to lose interest...
                  maybe you should know what your talking about before you type. i think you will find froch isnt popular in the slightest, and khan and haye would be the two most popular from the UK, not including hatton of course.

Comment

Popularity in order

1. Khan
                    2. Haye
                    3. Froch

Comment

Working...
                    X