• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cuz the HW division is very poor

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
      What's Herbie up to?
      He's a cruiserweight now, number 1 contender to the winner of Fragomeni-Wlodarczyk 2, he's been waiting for his shot for over a year now I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
        He's a cruiserweight now, number 1 contender to the winner of Fragomeni-Wlodarczyk 2, he's been waiting for his shot for over a year now I think.
        Sounds like he's getting screwed by the alphabets.

Comment

Sounds like he's getting screwed by the alphabets.
          I think he has been promised a shot at the winner but he was promised a shot the winner after the first fight so you never know.

Comment

That's true, but all the opponents Wlad has faced lately have fallen in his style, maybe that's because Wlad makes them fight that way, and not because demerits of his opponents, what do you think?
            this is exactly how i feel. i find it hard to beleive that every opponent comes into the ring without any gameplan other than to emulate the last opponent and lose.

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
            cuz the HW division is very poor
            when are people going to get tired of using this copout?

Comment

That's true, but all the opponents Wlad has faced lately have fallen in his style, maybe that's because Wlad makes them fight that way, and not because demerits of his opponents, what do you think?

I think both Chagaev and Chambers should of used more foot movement and try to circle to Wladimir's left like what BJ Flores said. If that didn't work, then they should of tried bobbing and weaving. I rarely see boxers nowadays bob and weave. Joe Fraizer would bob and weave until he got within punching range.

Last edited by Boxingwizard; 03-23-2010, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X