Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Those Who Approve Of Manny Suing GBP and The Mayweathers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Strongly contributed to that. In fact, Pacquiao and his team made matters 8x worse and with the lawsuit in play...I need not say.
    LOL u think golden girl and sr. would stop with their propaganda?? golden girl was already saying **** like pac's punches felt like mosley's, vargas's etc.. I don't think pac has a chance against GBP because they haven't said much but Sr.?? oh boy there's like 5 videos on youtube where he ACCUSES pac of using PED's..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
      Either way you put it, Manny's name has been embroiled with the word steroids and blood test refusal. They don't want to take blood tests for 30 days before the fight. It takes up to 48 hours for the HGH half-life to clear out of your body.

Look it up.
      Absolutely. And I'm certain experts and other testing agencies would concur.

That fact that they want to sue GBP and the Mayweathers doesn't help their case.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        His "track record" may or may not have a bearing on this issue.

The point is he is currently Pacquiao's strength and conditioning coach, and was quoted in an an article as making a statement that would raise concerns in the sporting world, not to mention in boxing.
        I completely disagree, if he has a shady past with PED's and made that statement then there would be cause for suspicion. On the other hand if he has been clean for his career than it would affirm that he is keeping Pac clean as well.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          LOL u think golden girl and sr. would stop with their propaganda?? golden girl was already saying **** like pac's punches felt like mosley's, vargas's etc.. I don't think pac has a chance against GBP because they haven't said much but Sr.?? oh boy there's like 5 videos on youtube where he ACCUSES pac of using PED's..
          Ariza, Roach, Arum and Pacquiao contributed GREATLY to this mess. Remember, Floyd Sr. is that crackhead no one listened to, rememer? Listen, everything settled down. Paulie, Cintron and Berto didn't stir anything up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
            Either way you put it, Manny's name has been embroiled with the word steroids and blood test refusal. They don't want to take blood tests for 30 days before the fight. It takes up to 48 hours for the HGH half-life to clear out of your body.

Look it up.
            small doses of HGH has 48-72 hours of detection.
            In large doses the new test can detect it for at least 2 weeks.

however generally athletes doesn't use HGH because it does very little and the complications far outweigh the benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
              I completely disagree, if he has a shady past with PED's and made that statement then there would be cause for suspicion. On the other hand if he has been clean for his career than it would affirm that he is keeping Pac clean as well.
              You're right. He may not have tampered with any athletes' supplements or concoctions in the past and got busted, but his statement will still raise concerns, particularly if it is ever brought up in court and expert witnesses are asked if those statements are likely to cause concern or not.

Comment

Just curious, what is Ariza's track record before all of this I honestly don't know. Is there a reason to suspect anything because of him??
                Ariza joined Pacīs Team before the Diaz fight...PACīs Team made him look really bad

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  You're right. He may not have tampered with any athletes' supplements or concoctions in the past and got busted, but his statement will still raise concerns, particularly if it is ever brought up in court and expert witnesses are asked if those statements are likely to cause concern or not.
                  Why would it raise concern? Here's an example:

(Just making this up of course)Ariza:

"I've been a strength and conditioning coach for many years now training top athletes at all levels. My record speaks for itself, it is pristine and I guarantee you that Manny Pacquiao is not on any form of PED because I personally monitor all of his supplemental intake.

Comment

Well, flat out refusing any additional testing probably would have done more harm than the current situation.

It seems to me that Team Pacquiao is willing to go above and beyond the normal requirements, but unwilling to put their fighter's best interest in the back seat.

Comment

Why would it raise concern? Here's an example:

(Just making this up of course)Ariza:

"I've been a strength and conditioning coach for many years now training top athletes at all levels. My record speaks for itself, it is pristine and I guarantee you that Manny Pacquiao is not on any form of PED because I personally monitor all of his supplemental intake.
                      Ok. Now here's what another scenario might look like:

Attorney: "Mr. Ariza, have you ever made the statement publicly that: 'I'm responsible for what Manny takes. He has no Idea what he takes' in the past?"

Attorney: "Expert #1, would a statement such as: 'I'm responsible for what Manny takes. He has no idea what takes' cause you to be concerned about the health and safety of your boxer?"

Expert #1: "Yes, it would cause some concern because I would not want my fighter in the ring against an opponent who may or may not be on illegal substances."

And other experts would be asked the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X