No announcement yet.

Any Man Who Will Cheat On His Wife Will Cheat The Fans Also

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    Okay so Mayweather's cheating on Ellerbe with Ray J explains the whole cheating Marquez at the scales. Thanks for clearing that up.
    LOLOLOLOL hahahaha nice

Comment

If you will lie,you will cheat,if you cheat,you will steal,etc

Comment

That's all *******'s have, is Mayweather's dad doing drugs years ago. Then they discredit Pacquiao's K.O. losses but WAIT MAYWEATHER SR TOOK DRUGS YEARS AGO, THEREFORE that excuse doesn't work. AM I DOIN IT RITE?

Comment

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
          a crackhead's son .........is a crackhead too???............just saying
          Shut ur unfunny ass up...If floyd was the one refusing to take the test i would not support that mofaka anymore..but yet u people still on pacs nutts like he's giving u the fatherly love u people never recieved.

Comment

Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
            Shut ur unfunny ass up...If floyd was the one refusing to take the test i would not support that mofaka anymore..but yet u people still on pacs nutts like he's giving u the fatherly love u people never recieved.
            I before e except after c.

Comment

This whole thing is silly now. I mean what is a worse sin cheating on your wife or cheating on a sport to make millions? Saying that pac is innocent because of the character the mayweathers is silly. Because other fighters as Malignaggi, Cintron, and even DLH and Palomino have become suspicious. The latter two are clean as a whistle.

If people are pissed at mayweather dont support him at all, vote with your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Senior left Floyd's mom and had kids from other women. Went to jail and is a crackhead. lol

Roger is a woman beater...........so is Floyd.
                So true...

The Gayweather family needs to get executed for their crime to society.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatShark View Post
                  That's all *******'s have, is Mayweather's dad doing drugs years ago. Then they discredit Pacquiao's K.O. losses but WAIT MAYWEATHER SR TOOK DRUGS YEARS AGO, THEREFORE that excuse doesn't work. AM I DOIN IT RITE?

Try to learn boxing before posting, OK?

Comment

Great Point he got away with cheating on his wife and he will get away with being a Steroid user by not taking the test..

Comment

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                      X