No announcement yet.

biggie's Just Playing (Dreams) >> 2pac's hit em up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    hit em up is tough, lyrically it's nothing special but he went for bigs head i'm all about the lyrics but thats not what hit em up was about
    the other outlaws ate him up on his own song, that **** is sad

Comment

Originally posted by Third Degree MM View Post

he has a pretty reasonable opinion, just because you don't agree that don't mean he's opinion is worth less than yours who is easily impressed.
      Difference in oppinion is one thing..

But when someone says something so absurd..
      It crosses the line of "just difference of oppinion"
      He says some **** that only a ****** would say.. Just crazy man
      Thats like me saying the Tampa bay bucaneers are better talent wise and statically then the Saints this year.
      That is just plain FALSE, not a difference in oppinion.. BUT FALSE!!!!!

What dudes says about Tupac is just FALSE.

Comment

Honestly, **** both songs
        The first reason why i think his oppinion is horrible.
        You cant say **** one of the greatest diss songs ever, and think your oppinion is "reasonable"

I never really liked Dreams that much
        Thats an example of where difference of oppinion is okay.

Hit Em Up is just Pac exposing himself as an emotional b!tch...
        Come one now, here is another reason his oppinion is horrible
        He did not know pac in anyway, so why call him a ***** when he is dead?
        What does that accomplish? Shows you are a little kid. and you your self is a b!tch for calling someone dead an emotion b!tch

What he shoulda said is this...

"You claim to be a playa but i ****ed your wife
        and in prison, i got ****ed in the ass all night
        I really liked it"
        Wow..
        This is just pure straight up hatin! at its finally
        Im not a hater, if you are a hater that is pure b!tchassness
        Why hate on someone who was wealthy and making something with his life? And by the way, Pac was never raped in his ass.. So why start a stupid rumore? Even though everyone knows its false.. I call that b!tchassness. And another reason why his oppinion is utter garbage to me.

Anyone can say **** him and **** you, how unoriginal is that?
        You obviously dont understand the first thing about real beef, real beef is where you want to kill that person. You dont like them at all.. So if someone makes a song that gets that much air play and makes you look bad. And Tupac says he ****ed your wife and all of america beleives that. That my friend is a bigger diss in its self, than it is to write a long lyricall song about someone saying how much better you are then at rapping..
        Pac disrespected BIGGIE on a huge level.. People get killed in the hood just for looking at niccas wrong... Pac did something 10x worse.. I guarentee BIGGIE was more pissed whe he heard that, than he would be from some lyricall onslaught.

Its sickening how people overreacted to this song when it came out. And Pac didnt have the eastcoast shook, Suge did...hes the reason Pac had respect.
        Right bkuz nothing has the east coast more shook then a mob piru fromt he west coast who couldnt do **** to NY niccaz if they stay in NY.

2Pac could never make a song like that Gza song
        That song wasnt even close to the magnitude of HIT EM UP and what HIT EM UP ment to the whole west vs east coast at that time in life..

That is why your oppinion is horrible.. THANKS :****you:

Comment

No Doubt

tell me pac didn't get murked by P and H

@ 0:40 you can hear the line that made 2pac break down, and then Hit em up.
          lol i love those songs, pac couldnt keep up with any of those rappers line for line...not even close

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
          You have a horrible view on hip hop in general.. Nobody should listen to your opinion..
          i feel the same way about u, ***git :evil:

he has a pretty reasonable opinion, just because you don't agree that don't mean he's opinion is worth less than yours who is easily impressed.
          Thank you sir...Pac fans are known to get mad when their dead hero is dissed

Thats like me saying the Tampa bay bucaneers are better talent wise and statically then the Saints this year.

Nahhh you lookin at things from the perspective of a stan...which reminds me, I've been forgetting to ask...are you related to lil wayne or 2pac in any way? :laugh:

**** outta here kid

The first reason why i think his oppinion is horrible.
          You cant say **** one of the greatest diss songs ever, and think your oppinion is "reasonable"

Thats an example of where difference of oppinion is okay.

Come one now, here is another reason his oppinion is horrible
          He did not know pac in anyway, so why call him a ***** when he is dead?
          What does that accomplish? Shows you are a little kid. and you your self is a b!tch for calling someone dead an emotion b!tch

Wow..
          This is just pure straight up hatin! at its finally
          Im not a hater, if you are a hater that is pure b!tchassness
          Why hate on someone who was wealthy and making something with his life? And by the way, Pac was never raped in his ass.. So why start a stupid rumore? Even though everyone knows its false.. I call that b!tchassness. And another reason why his oppinion is utter garbage to me.

You obviously dont understand the first thing about real beef, real beef is where you want to kill that person. You dont like them at all.. So if someone makes a song that gets that much air play and makes you look bad. And Tupac says he ****ed your wife and all of america beleives that. That my friend is a bigger diss in its self, than it is to write a long lyricall song about someone saying how much better you are then at rapping..
          Pac disrespected BIGGIE on a huge level.. People get killed in the hood just for looking at niccas wrong... Pac did something 10x worse.. I guarentee BIGGIE was more pissed whe he heard that, than he would be from some lyricall onslaught.

Right bkuz nothing has the east coast more shook then a mob piru fromt he west coast who couldnt do **** to NY niccaz if they stay in NY.

That song wasnt even close to the magnitude of HIT EM UP and what HIT EM UP ment to the whole west vs east coast at that time in life..

Most people do feel hit em up is one of the greatest diss songs ever...I have no problem with that, but I disagree. I mean, he deserves some credit for at least being a man about it and not using subliminals...he was very upfront about his beef. Thats one thing Ill give him over the "Drop a Gem" diss by mobb deep, but hit em up is still overrated...and Drop a Gem is still a better diss to me.

Pac did come across as a b!tch to me on hit em up, anyone can **** him and **** you like i said in my other post. The way i see things in life, strengths can be weaknesses and weaknesses can be strengths if u look at thigns a certain way. Pac being very agressive is a good thing in some ways, at least hes being specific with where hes directing his anger and hes not showing signs of fear...At the same time, hes overreacting to something that he mighta never really believed even happened, im talkin about Biggie having him jumped and shot in new york. Anyone can go off and start swearing at people, but I personally respect the rapper that uses more of a science to get at his opponents, just like with boxing....I respect the Bernard Hopkins type more then the Kelly Pavlik type.

How do u know Pac was never raped in the ass? Were u with him in prison? Oh i see, you were his cellmate...with your anger, its almost starting to make me think that your hiding something...maybe you and pac raped each other in the ass? **** off ***git :td:

I was just playin with what i said anyways, I dont care if Pac was raped or not. But its not smart of u to act like its a fact that Pac wasnt raped, there are alotta suspect lookin pics of pac on the internet.

Biggie probably wasnt as pissed as u think he was when he heard Hit Em Up, he was probably more disappointed then anything else. And he probably lost all respect for 2pac, where as if Pac had come with a lyrical onslaught...he woulda respected that more. The people that run around the hood acting crazy and emotional like Pac, those are the ones that always die. Thats not the type of gangster i respect. Jay-Z from the 90's was alot more respectable, he even had a line about how some worship guns while he worships large sums of money. Jay was the smart hustler that watched his back...Pac was the ignorant fool that called everyone out.

I dont think anyone took Pac seriously in NY until he started showin up with numbers. And Pac wasnt even a real thug until he got with Suge (no ****), so where u think those numbers came from?

True, but its far more creative...and while Gza could do things that Pac couldnt do, I never said the opposite wasnt true...Of course Pac could do things Gza couldnt do, Pac could make songs that alotta rappers back then either couldnt or didnt have any interest in making.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Gold Mac;7007898]

Nahhh you lookin at things from the perspective of a stan...which reminds me, I've been forgetting to ask...are you related to lil wayne or 2pac in any way? :laugh:

**** outta here kid
            Please tell me how?? Because tupac is not my favortie rapper...

Most people do feel hit em up is one of the greatest diss songs ever...I have no problem with that, but I disagree. I mean, he deserves some credit for at least being a man about it and not using subliminals...he was very upfront about his beef. Thats one thing Ill give him over the "Drop a Gem" diss by mobb deep, but hit em up is still overrated...and Drop a Gem is still a better diss to me.
            Thats fine. All i know is when you got a problem with someone you say exactly what you feel and you disrespect them.. Thats what pac did. He didnt need to play on words, thats not the kinda beef they had..

Pac did come across as a b!tch to me on hit em up, anyone can **** him and **** you like i said in my other post. The way i see things in life, strengths can be weaknesses and weaknesses can be strengths if u look at thigns a certain way. Pac being very agressive is a good thing in some ways, at least hes being specific with where hes directing his anger and hes not showing signs of fear...At the same time, hes overreacting to something that he mighta never really believed even happened, im talkin about Biggie having him jumped and shot in new york. Anyone can go off and start swearing at people, but I personally respect the rapper that uses more of a science to get at his opponents, just like with boxing....I respect the Bernard Hopkins type more then the Kelly Pavlik type.
            Trust me pac would not get that mad over something that might not even be true.. Fans and media etc only know so much of the story, you know what tupac and biggie and diddy told you.. No one knows the actuall truth BUT tupac and biggie, p diddy. If pac honestly biggie was behind it i believe him, pac is not stupid. He felt betrayed, so he let his anger out. It was the first of its kind and 'hit em up' was a classic.

How do u know Pac was never raped in the ass? Were u with him in prison? Oh i see, you were his cellmate...with your anger, its almost starting to make me think that your hiding something...maybe you and pac raped each other in the ass? **** off ***git :td:
            Hmm... Lets see
            Pac the most popular rapper of all time.
            Goes to jail and gets raped in the ass... Very believable..

If you know anything about prison AT ALL. You would know that someone of Pacs popularity would be put in PC.. 'pritective custody' because if they put him in with other animals in prison pac would of got raped. And if that happend then that prison is going to get sued for everything they got.. Its common sense... My uncle did 15 years.. I would know before you did what really happens inside.

I was just playin with what i said anyways, I dont care if Pac was raped or not. But its not smart of u to act like its a fact that Pac wasnt raped, there are alotta suspect lookin pics of pac on the internet.
            Suspect?? How? show me..

Biggie probably wasnt as pissed as u think he was when he heard Hit Em Up, he was probably more disappointed then anything else. And he probably lost all respect for 2pac, where as if Pac had come with a lyrical onslaught...he woulda respected that more. The people that run around the hood acting crazy and emotional like Pac, those are the ones that always die. Thats not the type of gangster i respect. Jay-Z from the 90's was alot more respectable, he even had a line about how some worship guns while he worships large sums of money. Jay was the smart hustler that watched his back...Pac was the ignorant fool that called everyone out.
            That might not be the 'gangsta' you respect, but if you a real NICCA. And someone calls you out like pac did. In the real life, hood life. You woulda been killed for disrespecting a man like that. Thats what pac did. He came at biggie VERY HARD.

Lol Jay z and Pac lived 2 different life styles totally.. Jay z lived in NY give me a break.

Comment

dude your closed minded as ****

Comment

hit em up is simplistic as ****, musically its a classic, but as a Hip-Hop fan i see it as over hyped bull****, his outlaws killed him on his song.

Comment

Compton city G's
                  **** with Dre Day
                  No baseline
                  Ether
                  Take Over

all **** one "hit em up"

Comment

dude your closed minded as ****
                    Good know we feel the same way about each other

Comment