No announcement yet.

Manny "The Pacman" Pacquiao's inspiration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny "The Pacman" Pacquiao's inspiration

Pacquiao gave his top 5 inspiration why he reach the top.

1. Mike Tyson
    2. "Flash" Elorde -Filipino
    3. Oscar Dela Hoya
    4. Mohammad Ali (He saw his fight in Manila)
    5. Roy Jones Jr.

why do i have a feeling this is made up? any source for this information?

Comment

Originally posted by dionysius View Post
      Pacquiao gave his top 5 inspiration why he reach the top.

1. Mike Tyson
      2. "Flash" Elorde -Filipino
      3. Oscar Dela Hoya
      4. Mohammad Ali (He saw his fight in Manila)
      5. Roy Jones Jr.
      Originally posted by Boxing_12 View Post
      why do i have a feeling this is made up? any source for this information?

Well we know number 4 is made up since Ali's fight in Manilla was in 1975 and Manny wasn't born till 1978.

Comment

He mentioned it in the radio a long time ago. "Napanood ko ang laban ni Ali..." "I saw Ali's fight..." I think he meant in the TV. Yup the top 5 is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by dionysius View Post
          He mentioned it in the radio a long time ago. "Napanood ko ang laban ni Ali..." "I saw Ali's fight..." I think he meant in the TV. Yup the top 5 is accurate.
          Busted.

But mate, everyone saw that fight. Everyone! The whole damn world saw it....Honestly though, who cares anyway? What the hell is this in boxing history for? Take it back out to NSB where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Well we know number 4 is made up since Ali's fight in Manilla was in 1975 and Manny wasn't born till 1978.
            No you're right. I'm quite a dumb****. I don't know it was 1975. I thought it was 1990 when pacquiao is still selling donut, he use his Donut money to buy plane tickets to Manila and then he use his Donut money to buy tickets for the Ali fight.

yup i'm dumb.

Comment

i know he mention oscar de la hoya and mike tyson ... but the others i dont know

Comment

This thing is obviously fake ... wondering why he mentionned Tyson? It's because of his generation or?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

this is true, however manny said that Muhamed Ali became popular in the Phillipines after this fight!! so it probably was passed down from someone there.

I saw the fight as well............ on VHS. 20 years later lol!

Comment

They also mentioned "tyson" in "No Fear, Manny Pacquiao" documentary. See it in youtube.

Comment

Working...
                    X