Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye holding Wladimir's severed head (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addition View Post
    WLAD OWNS is gonna go crazy once he sees that pick
    I sense a nervous breakdown about to happen.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
      It's good for boxing. Obviously.
      Obviously, it is. I'm going to make a killing on this fight.

Anybody wants to bet on Haye here? I've got 500K available.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
        Obviously, it is. I'm going to make a killing on this fight.
        There ya go!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            ricky didnt make that pic
            It'd take me about 2 minutes in Photoshop, or for anyone who knows what they are doing with image editing software.
            I know it weren't Ricky, can see how my wording left you thinking that.

I meant Ricky's pretty good in getting boxing related video's and pictures up on the forums, in terms of ones done by other people, like in this case a magazine, AFAIK.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
              I know it weren't Ricky, can see how my wording left you thinking that.
              I didn't think that, Kris, I knew it was from a magazine. But still, it'd only take a few minutes to knock up a pic like that.

Anyway, cheers Ricky.

Comment

Very funny photo.
                Now I see what pissed Vitali off. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

I didn't think that, Kris, I knew it was from a magazine. But still, it'd only take a few minutes to knock up a pic like that.

Anyway, cheers Ricky.
                  Oh, I think I hit my head on the way down. Well your a bit of a wizz then, you and Reed. I'm on the look out for a new sig since Calzaghe rudely notched up to 46-0 leaving my 45-0 one out dated.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                    Oh, I think I hit my head on the way down. Well your a bit of a wizz then, you and Reed. I'm on the look out for a new sig since Calzaghe rudely notched up to 46-0 leaving my 45-0 one out dated.
                    I'll do it, but to be honest using Photoshop is actually pretty painful since I'm injured.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=230192

I type with one hand at the mo, but when I get better, no problem.

Comment

Ahah lol!!

Comment

Working...
                      X