Boxer fracture question.broken 5th bellow knuckle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxer fracture question.broken 5th bellow knuckle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after 3 weeks oh having this injury i realized that i have this lump at the broken spot. And that possibly my knucle depressed a litle bit (or it looks diffreant since its close to the lump) after reading this it made me wonder if my knucle is depressed will the bone streight itself up?

A bony lump may appear at the fracture site as the bone heals and is known as "fracture callus". This is a normal part of the healing process and usually gets smaller over 6–12 months.

Little finger droop – it often takes 6-8 weeks for the little finger to fully straighten.

Originally posted by marcink99 View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after 3 weeks oh having this injury i realized that i have this lump at the broken spot. And that possibly my knucle depressed a litle bit (or it looks diffreant since its close to the lump) after reading this it made me wonder if my knucle is depressed will the bone streight itself up?

A bony lump may appear at the fracture site as the bone heals and is known as "fracture callus". This is a normal part of the healing process and usually gets smaller over 6–12 months.

Little finger droop – it often takes 6-8 weeks for the little finger to fully straighten.
    Ok and...........................................

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
      Ok and...........................................
      be nice now...be nice

As far as the bone fixing itself I am not qualified, someone on here will know though I am sure, just be patient!

Comment

/

i got the same injury (boxers fracture) after having a fight at school,

i had it bandaged for a few weeks, 2 years on and it hasnt affected me and im boxing now

Comment

Working...
        X