Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What must a boxer do in order to raise PED suspicion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What must a boxer do in order to raise PED suspicion?

Forgetting about Pacquiao for just this thread(if that's possible).

Other sports have found many PED users in their sport, We are smart enough to know that you don't have to walk around looking like Mark Mcquire in order to stick out.

Marion Jones, Alex Rodriguez,Andy Pettite, Many Olympic athletes who were Swimmers, Cyclists, and Track and field Who did not have Superman frames and tested Positive.

1.Do us as boxing fans believe that there is no drug use in our sacred sport?

2.Do we feel like the testing in place is great and is doing its job just fine?

3.Do we feel that none of our idols past or present have ever used PED's?

4.What is it that a boxer must do that will raise suspicions?

Lets be real guys?
    Discuss
    Last edited by DondiNeverLeft; 12-28-2010, 11:34 PM.

forget about pac?..lol.please ....the reason for this thread is to bash pacquiao mofo....you should try a more intelligent approach to hide your agenda cotto hugger....your boy got ****ed by pac fair and square ..get over it!

Comment

What Pacquiao has done.
      Impressively beating bigger guys, while suffering from smaller guys before.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        forget about pac?..lol.please ....the reason for this thread is to bash pacquiao mofo....you should try a more intelligent approach to hide your agenda cotto hugger....your boy got ****ed by pac fair and square ..get over it!
        Ok this Numb Nut Did exactly what I said not to do.

Post a picture of food like you always do. Loser

Comment

and they should also check boxers gloves more carefully ...to prevent guys like resto and tito triniwraps from gaining advantage...they punished margo and resto was the sacrificail lamb but not tito? ...what a load of crap...

Comment

Even though i think the whole PED thing is becoming a joke.

i guess a fighter has to perform far above and beyond anything we have ever seen him do, with little explaination.

but this doesnt mean he's defo on ped's

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              Ok this Numb Nut Did exactly what I said not to do.

Post a picture of food like you always do. Loser
              show me my where i posted food in a thread dumbass...

Comment

and they should also check boxers gloves more carefully ...to prevent guys like resto and tito triniwraps from gaining advantage...they punished margo and resto was the sacrificail lamb but not tito? ...what a load of crap...
                Probably because Tito didn't add anything to his gloves.

Comment

Why dont you create a thread Bump.
                  Maybe you will learn something. Like most dont agree with your dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Probably because Tito didn't add anything to his gloves.
                    the **** was irregular ...irregular as in a polite way to say illegal!

Comment

Working...
                    X