No announcement yet.

I love how roy jones reads the fighters thoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how roy jones reads the fighters thoughts

and he sees everything, lampley was wondering if foreman tripped over one of the photographers, jones straight from the beggining said yuri's knee gave out, and he even pointed out that lethal bodyshot by cotto

great boxing analyst

Even though you talked unwarranted **** to me in my thread I'll agree with this. Roy and Tarver are very good at this. Glen Johnson was commentating for this **** called Broadway boxing recently. He's good too. Lightheavyweight division owns the headset game apparently

Comment

i agree, because seeing a knee giving out or a body shot has a lot to do with reading a fighter's mind and what he is thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by billw84 View Post
        i agree, because seeing a knee giving out or a body shot has a lot to do with reading a fighter's mind and what he is thinking.
        read the post ******, stupid ****** bastard

Comment

Yeah roy put on a fuken clinic

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
            read the post ******, stupid ****** bastard
            that's what all your buddies did to me in my thread. Greasy ass bums won't even bother to read the meat of what you have to say. Just the title.

Comment

i did compliment you also tho

Comment

Whilst Jones provided a couple of good opinions he also acted like a know it all. He was insistent that his view on the fight was the right one, often making the same point twice as if to argue his case, and he dropped in a couple of 'I told you so's' also, the same way as Steward(?) does when he commentates. I guess some will worship any thing he says because of his achievements in the past but I find both irritating. I like the other HBO guys, they're good.

Comment

Roy should replace Manny and stay out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Whilst Jones provided a couple of good opinions he also acted like a know it all. He was insistent that his view on the fight was the right one, often making the same point twice as if to argue his case, and he dropped in a couple of 'I told you so's' also, the same way as Steward(?) does when he commentates. I guess some will worship any thing he says because of his achievements in the past but I find both irritating. I like the other HBO guys, they're good.
                    If I was a Janitor for 40 years and you never picked up a broom I'd pull rank on your ass too.

Comment

Working...
                    X