No announcement yet.

hopkins is still bitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopkins is still bitter

about those losses to taylor-fighting pavlik,then winky,now wanting froch-the only 3 guys who gave taylor trouble,i think hes just trying to prove the point that he was and always will be better than taylor-maybe im looking into it to much!

Bernard is awesome that's why. You beat the **** outta taylor then I make taylor look worse by embarassing you.

Comment

****, hopkins/taylor III sounds like the best option for everyone

Comment

becuz B-hop is the man

Comment

Originally posted by kpwestmo View Post
          ****, hopkins/taylor III sounds like the best option for everyone
          lol thats not what i was getting at

Comment

Wow some peoples avatars and sigs and what not do speak quite alot about them and there views on certain boxers.

Hell Mayweathers my fav and I got 2 potential opponents as sigs.

Hopkins has been bitter and will continue to be bitter but he still gets the job done.

Comment

While you're a raging ****sexual, I agree that he only considers Froch an option because he knocked out Taylor. I wouldn't say Hopkins is bitter, but he definitely believes he won those fights, so beating Winky, Pavlik & Froch are ways of saying, "See? I'm better."

Also, I recently heard him on the radio and he's not bitter about Calzaghe either. He said he'd love to fight him more than anyone else but accepts the fact that Joe is retired. He said he's moved on because the fight will always be controversial and lots of people scored it for hopkins, not to mention he did that at age 43, so he's fine with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                While you're a raging ****sexual, I agree that he only considers Froch an option because he knocked out Taylor. I wouldn't say Hopkins is bitter, but he definitely believes he won those fights, so beating Winky, Pavlik & Froch are ways of saying, "See? I'm better."

Also, I recently heard him on the radio and he's not bitter about Calzaghe. He said he'd love to fight him more than anyone else but accepts the fact that Joe is retired. He said he's moved on because the fight will always be controversial and lots of people scored it for hopkins, not to mention he did that at age 43.
                raging ****sexual? damn that was good

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Also, I recently heard him on the radio and he's not bitter about Calzaghe either. He said he'd love to fight him more than anyone else but accepts the fact that Joe is retired. He said he's moved on because the fight will always be controversial and lots of people scored it for hopkins, not to mention he did that at age 43, so he's fine with it.
                  What's worse than having the guy you got gifts over making the people who knocked you out look like bums.

Great sig by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    raging ****sexual? damn that was good
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X