No announcement yet.

President Obama: Sending 4,000 more troops to A

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Just answer this did Iraq pose more of a threat to Americans under Sadam or now that it is a failed state?
    Thats what I agree with you about. When Sadam was in power, they had an army at least, any combat with Iraq would be army vs. army-in which we would destroy them easily. However, now it's all guerilla warfare. They aren't organized, and we can't fight it. I don't think we have business in Afghanistan or Iraq, it's their ****hole, let them deal with it, we aren't world police, but if anyone is a serious threat to the united states, on our own homeland, it's the Taliban in Afghanistan. Not the rock throwing Iraqis who just want us out of their country.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
      I believe if Sadam had the means to attack us he would.. but he didn't .. there is no threat coming from Iraq the country.. just terrorists all over the middle east
      Saddam was detaining, killing and jailing the terrorists and feeding them to his lions. Saddam was better for Iraq if you ask me.

Comment

Well radicalism has to be defeated, we all agree on that. This means winning in Afghanistan and making sure Pakistan doesnt get sucked into the void too.
        Last edited by fight_professor; 03-27-2009, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X