No announcement yet.

Obama voted for President Bush's current Energy Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama voted for President Bush's current Energy Plan

Back in 2005, Barack Obama voted for Bush's current Energy Plan, which provided additional tax incentives for the oil companies. Guess who voted against it? John McCain. FYI.

I'm sure the plan was very complex and sounded like a good one.....I'm sure there was much more to it than what you're pointing out.....I'm also sure it hasn't been executed properly with the exception of what you pointed out.....I'm also sure Obama will execute his energy plan to the best of his ability unlike Mr. Bush. Nice try at Obama bashing but this thread is irrelevent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Back in 2005, Barack Obama voted for Bush's current Energy Plan, which provided additional tax incentives for the oil companies. Guess who voted against it? John McCain. FYI.

....Things aren't quite as black and white as the pop star would like his little teenie bopper fans to think they are.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        I'm sure the plan was very complex and sounded like a good one.....I'm sure there was much more to it than what you're pointing out.....I'm also sure it hasn't been executed properly with the exception of what you pointed out.....I'm also sure Obama will execute his energy plan to the best of his ability unlike Mr. Bush. Nice try at Obama bashing but this thread is irrelevent.
        It might be irrelevant except for the fact that Obama has been spouting that McCain will just be a mirror of Bush's energy policies. You don't find it strange that Obama voted for Bush's current energy policy and McCain voted against it? Then spouts more of his usual BS in bashing McCain?

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
          ....Things aren't quite as black and white as the pop star would like his little teenie bopper fans to think they are.

Why are you parroting GOP talking points? It's pathetic. Obama voted for the bill because it was the largest plan towards investing in alternative energy in our countries history. Let's talk about McBush gettin 1.3 million from oil industries, now THAT is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Why are you parroting GOP talking points? It's pathetic. Obama voted for the bill because it was the largest plan towards investing in alternative energy in our countries history. Let's talk about McBush gettin 1.3 million from oil industries, now THAT is interesting.
            The reason Obama has only gotten 340 thousand from oil companies, is he's only been in the senate less than 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              It might be irrelevant except for the fact that Obama has been spouting that McCain will just be a mirror of Bush's energy policies. You don't find it strange that Obama voted for Bush's current energy policy and McCain voted against it? Then spouts more of his usual BS in bashing McCain?
              He's never narrowed it down to mirroring his energy polices....He more so talks about his foreign policies being a mirror image. Hey do what you do and I'll do what I do but the fact that PBDS and many other staunch Republicans have to resort to saying Obama is just some great speaker that teeny boppers admire and a "pop star" go to show what a real force he is and will be as the next president.....the narrow oppression of the avg American will soon be addressed.

Comment

He's never narrowed it down to mirroring his energy polices....He more so talks about his foreign policies being a mirror image. Hey do what you do and I'll do what I do but the fact that PBDS and many other staunch Republicans have to resort to saying Obama is just some great speaker that teeny boppers admire and a "pop star" go to show what a real force he is and will be as the next president.....the narrow oppression of the avg American will soon be addressed.
                Democrats should never get insulted for "pop star" reference when Arnold is a republican. F that S.

Comment

I'm voting for Obama because he's hipper and cooler plus it will upset the South.

Comment

I know what Obama said (and obviously you don't) and I responded to it. He's always talking crap, like saying inflating your tires (something 2/3 of Americans already do) would save more oil than we could ever get from drilling offshore. Like it will take 10 years to get a drop of oil from offshore (and 20 years to reach full production,) when the fact is we can get oil in as little as a year in some places.

Don't open the champagne on Obama winning just yet. Ronald Reagan was behind Jimmy Carter the entire way in the polls until just a week before the election. Reagan won in a landslide. And I hope for the sake of this country that history repeats itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X