No announcement yet.

Errol Spence trainer James says Spence would knock GGG out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
    Please let Errol keep his eyes and have a bright future. Brook has been put into early retirement because of that stupid fight.
    Maybe it was just brooks orbitol not strong through years of weight draining and not getting enough nutrients to cheekbones?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      I agree..he would beat up GGG
      He unifying 147 doe...

Comment

He said Errol Spence would knockout both Brook and Golovkin

Comment

Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Spence is a body snatcher though. GGG isn't.
            Man more people need to watch Mike McCallum. He was so damn good. There's a reason most people around his weight say he is the best they have fought.

Comment

Just fight Thurman and shut up...

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                If Golovkin and Errol Spence fought now, today at 160 like Brook did. Who would win in your opinion?
                There are wright classes for a reason, and Spence isn't too hard to hit. Golovkin would land something big while Spence tries to dig to the body, and he'd also win the jab battle. GGG would make the corner throw the towel again, but later than the Brook fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                  There are wright classes for a reason, and Spence isn't too hard to hit. Golovkin would land something big while Spence tries to dig to the body, and he'd also win the jab battle. GGG would make the corner throw the towel again, but later than the Brook fight.

I agree with you there. Or if Spence just tried to go after Triple G once the bell rang, that would be suicide for Spence and the fight would end quicker than the 5 rounds Brook fought.

But I think Spence would take his time though so I'll go with your assessment.
                  Last edited by The Time; 05-29-2017, 12:51 AM.

Comment

GGG is good, he's not unbeatable but he has a granite chin, he can take shots and keep coming with his own shots which are harder than his opponents.

Spence is the truth.. He stopped Brook.. But c'mon GGG? There is no way he stops GGG.. Jacobs is way bigger than Spence and hits harder and he couldn't stop him. That's not even a fair fight in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      GGG is good, he's not unbeatable but he has a granite chin, he can take shots and keep coming with his own shots which are harder than his opponents.

Spence is the truth.. He stopped Brook.. But c'mon GGG? There is no way he stops GGG.. Jacobs is way bigger than Spence and hits harder and he couldn't stop him. That's not even a fair fight in my opinion.

Lol, Errol Spence's trainer doesn't agree with you apparently. He says Spence would knock Golovkin out.

I however, 100% agree with you. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X