No announcement yet.

Why LeBron will never be greater than Jordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Only Mj is undefeated in the finals. Kareem the 3rd goat also losses four times in the finals. Same with Magic Johnson aka a top 5 goat.
    and lebron lost 4 finals which is really oustanding, lol, not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just messing with you, thats not good, lol, that is horrible and lebron is the loser of 4 finals, lol fact

Comment

Roman Reigns and Tha Greatest should get to rumblin in the ThunderDome

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Roman Reigns and Tha Greatest should get to rumblin in the ThunderDome
        what for, lol, im trolling facts and not arguing , lol, im not even using foul language, he is, lol, he is funny, he can call me anything he wants or bring up nba facts that are not related to lebron to defend lebron even though it does nothing in support of lebron, lol, fact is lebron lost 4 finals, lol,

thunderdome is for things that supposedly gone too far, lol, thats where the e thugs rascist and insecure idiots hang, people also go there to troll the **** outta those fools, lol, this is not that case, lol, roman is a illogica lebron fan that lives for lebron

that is why he is trying to tell you lebron is better than jordan which is ****in nonsense, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          what for, lol, im trolling facts and not arguing , lol, im not even using foul language, he is, lol, he is funny, he can call me anything he wants or bring up nba facts that are not related to lebron to defend lebron even though it does nothing in support of lebron, lol, fact is lebron lost 4 finals, lol,

thunderdome is for things that supposedly gone too far, lol, thats where the e thugs rascist and insecure idiots hang, people also go there to troll the **** outta those fools, lol, this is not that case, lol, roman is a illogica lebron fan that lives for lebron

that is why he is trying to tell you lebron is better than jordan which is ****in nonsense, lol
          You are both trolling but Roman is actually giving reasons for his arguement. But he never said Bron was better than Jordan. Go to page 1 and he says that he is number 2 behind Jordan

Comment

You are both trolling but Roman is actually giving reasons for his arguement. But he never said Bron was better than Jordan. Go to page 1 and he says that he is number 2 behind Jordan
            yeah , lol i do see now that he doesnt say lbj is better than jordan but his reasons to his argument are **** off or manny pacquiao is gay, lol, my reasons were written on the first post , lol, he got off topic and thus i began to troll his sensitive sh11t, lol, i dont care if kobe, lebron , mayweather, curry, pacquiao, or the wrestler he looks up to is gay, lol, he can mention that sh11t but it will do no good in terms of a argument for lebron, lol,

he only had like 3 posts in response to me that are valid responses to lebrons greatness, lol

lebrons might be the next goat but not today, , maybe 8 years from now but its doubtful, , lol, by the way, lol **** michael jordan, lol, im not a fan but i will respect his greatness, lol, hes proven it, his argument for greatness isnt faith but fact

when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no need to take him serious so i troll his azz with me repeating lebron has lost 4 titles, lol, that pisses him off, lol, you saw it, you even thought he needed to be in the thunderdome with me, lol, he was pissed off , lol, clearly
            Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 05-21-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

The Greatest lives!!!

Comment

yeah , lol i do see now that he doesnt say lbj is better than jordan but his reasons to his argument are **** off or manny pacquiao is gay, lol, my reasons were written on the first post , lol, he got off topic and thus i began to troll his sensitive sh11t, lol, i dont care if kobe, lebron , mayweather, curry, pacquiao, or the wrestler he looks up to is gay, lol, he can mention that sh11t but it will do no good in terms of a argument for lebron, lol,

he only had like 3 posts in response to me that are valid responses to lebrons greatness, lol

lebrons might be the next goat but not today, , maybe 8 years from now but its doubtful, , lol, by the way, lol **** michael jordan, lol, im not a fan but i will respect his greatness, lol, hes proven it, his argument for greatness isnt faith but fact

when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no need to take him serious so i troll his azz with me repeating lebron has lost 4 titles, lol, that pisses him off, lol, you saw it, you even thought he needed to be in the thunderdome with me, lol, he was pissed off , lol, clearly
                Why do you post ,lol after every damn sentence

Comment

Why do you post ,lol after every damn sentence
                  to make your azz mad and it workked, lol, you got trolled you sensitive young fool, lol, if you didnt ask you woulda been well off but you getting angry about the lols make it seem like you are a insecure young kid, lol, why the fuhk do you care about what i type, lol, you dont even have to answer cause i dont care what you think about what i type, lol,

i know you are a lebron fan, stick to your topic unless you want me to post about you getting semi mad about lol(laugh out loud), lol,

Comment

MJ and Bron are aight but Lavar Ball is the greatest basketball player of all times. In his heyday my boy would've killed Jordan one on one.

Comment

to make your azz mad and it workked, lol, you got trolled you sensitive young fool, lol, if you didnt ask you woulda been well off but you getting angry about the lols make it seem like you are a insecure young kid, lol, why the fuhk do you care about what i type, lol, you dont even have to answer cause i dont care what you think about what i type, lol,

i know you are a lebron fan, stick to your topic unless you want me to post about you getting semi mad about lol(laugh out loud), lol,
                      I'm a Cavs fan, not a bron fan you turdsack

Comment

Working...
                      X