Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Canelo move down to 154 if GGG puts a beating on him??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    So he grew a "little tired" which he then said is "normal" needs to be amplified where NSB fans say "Alvarez said he was tired in the 5th.."

Cmon man. Don't take statements out of context. The all seeing eye had the dude standing... and that's the biggest body Alvarez has tried to push or wear off in the ring... of course he's going to have an unusual feeling of exhaustion for the first time hitting the scale at 164. Is Golovkin heavier than Chavez Jr.?

Surely you know working different weight masses externally and internally will make a difference. This is 10 lbs more Alvarez had move of himself in the ring (fundamentally speaking of the weigh in difference from 154-155).

We will see a more comfortable Alvarez at 160.

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-ad...overed--116393

All I'll say is.........

It's going to be a lot more difficult fighting Triple G at 160 then fighting a weight drained zombie punching bag at 164.

It's a challenging fight for both. Going to be difficult for both. Different things, scenarios and outcomes can occur, lots of intangibles, lots of questions and question marks etc, etc.... I've already explained, no need for me to repeat the same thing over and over. I'll just leave it at that.
    Last edited by The Time; 05-20-2017, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-ad...overed--116393

All I'll say is.........

It's going to be a lot more difficult fighting Triple G at 160 then fighting a weight drained zombie punching bag at 164.

It's an open fight for both IMO. Going to be difficult for both. Many different things can occur, lots of intangibles, etc, etc.... I've already explained, no need for me to repeat the same thing over and over. I'll just leave it at that.
      Who is disagreeing it's not going to be competitive fight? Everyone has acknowledged the pros and cons. My opinion that Alvarez is going to win is my assessment. I respect yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Who is disagreeing it's not going to be competitive fight? Everyone has acknowledged the pros and cons. My opinion that Alvarez is going to win is my assessment. I respect yours.

Fair enough

My prediction is I have no prediction. Which is unusual because I normally have a feel for fights and how they are going to go.

Too many unanswered questions and question marks in this one. Those are all the different intangibles that go into a fight like this.

Makes me feel uncomfortable betting on either guy. Because I have no idea what exactly is going to happen or what the exact outcome is going to be in a fight like this. Way too many questions and intangibles for me.

I just wish it wasn't 4 months away so we can finally see it. But it will get here soon enough. Hopefully 4 months doesn't feel like an eternity.

Comment

Working...
        X