No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's style is something to behold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    I have to agree, you have fighting..then you have boxing which is a science..
    I don't know, man - clearly there's technical mastery, but the true greats have something more... artistry perhaps? Something that can't be taught.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      No it's not. Pot shotting your opponent and landing 2 shots the whole rd is not something to behold.
      Well, if it's something as simple and basic as potshotting and landing 2 shots per round to win every fight of your career against consistently top level champions and HOFers, why doesnt every fighter try to do it and make millions upon millions upon millions of dollars and be filthy rich for the rest of their life?

Why didnt an opponent ever just do it back to him? Just land 2 pot shots per round and beat him? Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Manny won 3 rounds at best. It was fairly one sided anyway.

Canelo was green once he was beaten. People on this forum and other forums we're saying Floyd would NEVER step foot in the ring with Canelo just before the fight was signed.
        On either side of Floyd was Trout, Lopez, Mosley and Angulo, Lara, Cotto.

That's a mid 20's unified champion of 3 years and 40 pro fights fighting Cotto, Lara, Angulo, Floyd, Lopez, Trout and Mosley and he only lost to Floyd in the middle of those guys because he was suddenly green...
        Last edited by BennyST; 05-15-2017, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Floyd is good but boring. forgettable fighter and boxing is better off now that he's retired.

Comment

Floods one of the best of this era. Some of the things he did others couldn't. Some things pac did, others couldn't do.
            Everyone's got things they're good an excel at
            Last edited by hugh grant; 05-15-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Go learn some boxing you stupid child, you have no clue what you are looking at, I doubt you have ever seen the inside of boxing gym.
              look at this ******ed old man, he's so mad if you tell him the truth!

fraud jr is the only fighter that can whoop an azz by running around the ring and backpedaling.

Comment

Floyd fights are definitely something to behold.

Doctors are trying to figure out how his fights are curing insomia across the united states of murica.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lol He made himself look like a sparring partner for manny touche'

# run floyd

Floyd ran like a slave getting whipped from the old south.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    look at this ******ed old man, he's so mad if you tell him the truth!

fraud jr is the only fighter that can whoop an azz by running around the ring and backpedaling.
                    Like I said, go learn boxing you don't have a clue what it is youre looking at, that's why you got sucked into Manny in the first place lol, he could not beat Floyd from 130 up as long as his ass points to the ground.

Same thing I said to you before you don't know what you see in a boxing ring and that's a fact. So send me another red k saying Im an ape lol , dumb ass child you are lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X