Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Don't View GGG Fight as Loss, A lot of Fans Agree I Won!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    I don't understand you win a fight by landing less punches, getting dropped and never hurting your opponent
    Its called the protect a usa FIGHTER way to win. Its how Ward & Floyd win.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      I don't care if a boxer won and the decision went against him when you don't accept a loss graciously it ALWAYS makes you look bad. Look at Foreman's loss against Briggs...accepted it and let the fans speak on his behalf and the fight spoke for itself. Kovalev and Jacobs look salty as **** with their whining.
      Kovalev had ample reason. All press row was innan uproar and honest ward fans said he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Ya I thought Danny won. It was a close fight though and not a robbery. See the difference white trash racists? I don't call a close fight a robbery because "my" guy didn't win. I can see it for both guys, but I truthfully felt Danny controlled the pace of the fight and landed the better punches throughout the fight...even with the KD.
        Yeah. Self congratulation ain't a particularly good look my man. I don't think Kovalev - Ward was a robbery either, but then I'm not as prone to hyperbole as some. I would be very cautious before labeling everyone who did call it that a 'white trash racist' though, unless you're going to apply the same standards to those who called Golovkin - Jacobs a robbery.

Comment

Hey why not?? lots of posters on here do the exact same **** for the fighters they suck off..let him form his own reality aswell..

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            A lot of certain demographics do
            TBear..................

Comment

Jacobs getting a little greedy. You first to take GGG distance.
              Let that be your viuctoiry.
              It was always more likely someone would first take GGG the distance first. Someone beating GGG will be another day.

PAC thinks he beat Floyd, so do pacs fans and many experts. But officially a loss. Jacobs will get rematch. PAC won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
                Kovalev had ample reason. All press row was innan uproar and honest ward fans said he lost.
                thats a damn lie....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Last month, Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29 KOs) challenged IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) at New York's Madison Square Garden. Golovkin won a close twelve round decision, with scores of 114-113, 115-112, 115-112. Jacobs became the first man to take Golovkin the full twelve round distance. The outcome also snapped Golovkin's streak of knockouts - which ended with 23 fights in a row to end inside the distance.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  ... I had Jacobs winning that fight... At least, he tactically dominated... and Jacobs had the power to box his way out ... imo, he overachieved Ward (in a similar close fight)...

Comment

Fight Eubank jr, Lemieux, Saunders.

Comment

i sense some.....

..... in this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X