This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Remember it like it was yesterday mate. The so called current top 3 sides in Europe used to get bent over when and wherever we wanted.

When we'd go away to the Nou Camp and slap Barcelona up for fun. When Luis Garcia took Buffon's soul and when we smashed Real Madrid who had the reigning world player of the year Cannavaro and a prime Casillas at the back. Those were the days mate.

They'll be back soon enough though, no doubt. We'll be back to smashing these corrupt ****ers up when the Champions League nights come back to Anfield. The CL doesn't even feel like the CL without us in it, FACT. I've seen fans from clubs all over the world agree with that and who can blame them. I mean we've won it five times ffs.

What a favour we did for world football when we embarrassed Real Madrid and pulled their pants down in front of the watching football world but did we hear any thanks from these other clubs fans who are now crying about how corrupt Real are? No, no we did not. Now they cry but we do not. We take comfort in the fact that no matter how corrupt Barca and Real are, when they came toe to toe with us we stood our ground and slapped them up and showed them who the real, non corrupt BIG DOGS were.
    i remember it well mate. no kunt wanted to draw is in a two legged tie. if the second leg was at the home of world footy forget about it . the kunts where like mike spinks v tyson. change of undies was required

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Spurs should Spurs it up but Poch has ripped up the rule book there.

Costa is done for the year - he's a streaky player and he's always got an injury brewing and is a meathead. If he hits a purple patch Chelsea should be ok but if he continues his form there is a danger there because he's been horrific and we don't score enough to afford conceding goals like they have been.

He's been at Chelsea too long already though. He's basically Tevez. You have to move that lad on because he's somewhat of a c.unt and he's done his bit for Chelsea now. He would never be a great striker in a great side IMO because technically he is not that strong and he isn't that force of nature that Drogba could be that some pundits make him out to be. Costa heading ability is remarkable. Awful in the air in the main and he does get good service.

I'm hoping to jinx him tbh but he can't trap a football at the minute.

Again That Guv'nor banner at Chelsea is an embarrassment. He's not really the sort of player you remember that fondly. He's not really even had any particularly memorable goals and is not really a big game player.

He won't to anything against Spurs apart from live in Aberweireld's pocket. You can question Costa's mentality IMO. Give him Sunderland at home and I'm sure he'll score a brace.
      the only thing costa and drogba have in common is physical prescence. quality wise not only did drogba bust a gut for the team hes leagues above that **** who only cares about his wage packet

Comment

• Draws are out:-

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
        Monaco vs Juventus

Ajax vs Lyon
        Celta Vigo vs Manchester United

Comment

• ah ****!! i think final are confirmed for juve, but i rather they face two-legged matches vs real or atletico.

juve usually choked in final vs big team, hope atletico go through it will be easier foe juve.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
            ah ****!! i think final are confirmed for juve, but i rather they face two-legged matches vs real or atletico.

juve usually choked in final vs big team, hope atletico go through it will be easier foe juve.
            Yes I hope so too.. If they were to play Real in the final, bet the goal will be offside too like the 1998 final..

You can make a case that the last person to touch was a juve player before Mijatovic got it but it wasn't intentional.. has to be offside imo.

Comment

• The Juve vs Monaco semi evoke memories between the two during the 1998 semis too..

You have the premature Thierry Henry which actually looks older than the one at Arsenal cos of the tache, Barthez and co. plus prime Alessandro Del Piero with the cracking goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                The Juve vs Monaco semi evoke memories between the two during the 1998 semis too..

You have the premature Thierry Henry which actually looks older than the one at Arsenal cos of the tache, Barthez and co. plus prime Alessandro Del Piero with the cracking goals.
                baby trezegol and conte. even back then juve's backline are scary, montero, pessoto, luliano and birindelli
                Last edited by betmen; 04-21-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                  Draws are out:-

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
                  Monaco vs Juventus

Ajax vs Lyon
                  Celta Vigo vs Manchester United
                  ... I'd like to watch Real vs Juve (while rooting for Juve)...

Comment

• It's unreal how easy of a draw Manchester United had in Europa, compare that to what Liverpool had to go through last year

United are very unlucky team indeed
                    Last edited by Phenom; 04-21-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      baby trezegol and conte. even back then juve's backline are scary, montero, pessoto, luliano and birindelli
                      Conte turned his back in the wall, lol.

If English football culture has any strong points it's that. Not gonna lie if I done that at u-14 level ffs, my Nan would punched me in the face never mind the abuse by my manager and I paid to play!

Comment

Working...
                      X