Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Nicola Adams is The 'Real Deal' of Female Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Nicola Adams is The 'Real Deal' of Female Boxing

In my opinion, based on my multiple decades in the game, fans at the Manchester Arena on April 8 along with viewers on BoxNation and BT Sport are about to witness in action one of the finest arrays of young talent ever assembled on a single card for many years. I am not just spouting the idle, ill-informed hype that British boxing fans must be becoming weary of hearing by now. This bill is a genuine blockbuster and I will be mightily surprised if a good number of the fights don't catch fire and turn into ring classics.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one gives a crap about female boxing, fact. I was in the arena last week and during the Katie Taylor fight there was no atmosphere.

Comment

I think it will be beneficial for Boxing as an art and sport, for female boxing to be showcased at an increased rate.

Comment

Lets see what Adams can do as a pro

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          No one gives a crap about female boxing, fact. I was in the arena last week and during the Katie Taylor fight there was no atmosphere.
          No one cares about Katie Taylor. If anyone can put women's boxing on the map it's Nicola Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            No one cares about Katie Taylor. If anyone can put women's boxing on the map it's Nicola Adams.
            If weight classes were even, Clarissa Shields stops Adams in 3.

Comment

Working...
            X