Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin VADA Tested Five Times For Jacobs Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, PED's are kind of a weird grey area. What criteria do these governing bodies and testing agencies use to draw the line between legal and illegal substances? IMO, gross mismatches are just as dangerous, but soft-touch voluntary defenses happen on the reg.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      wtf??? #48??? what are you even talking about.
      #48 is a reference to the average IQ of a Boxingscene Mayweather cocksucker.

They're very proud of it.
      Last edited by kafkod; 03-15-2017, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        I'm a huge GGG fan, but hard to imagine he's not on PEDs. It's sad but anyone that good in this era, you have to imagine they're on PEDs. GGG, Danny Jacobs, Kovalev, Ward, Floyd, Pacquiao, Sergio Martinez coming from the cycling world full of PED use to suddenly dominate at boxing, Canelo, Chavez Jr while he was squeezing down to 160 he probably had a little help there, and the list goes on. Wilder looks like it for sure. Jermall Charlo looks it for sure. Peter Quillin used to look it back when he was good...

You can go on and on. It's sad because probably one of them at least is just that amazing naturally, but they can never get the full credit anymore because you have to be suspicious of everyone these days, especially in such a corrupt, unregulated sport. The only saving grace for the other guys not named Floyd is at least they didn't pretend like they were a clean fighter on this crusade to clean up the sport, only to be the one cheating in the end not to mention having tons of guys in their gyms pop dirty on tests. Only Floyd can say that, but I am suspicious of all of them.
        Fighters need to fight on an even playing field.

With the WBC and WBA now doing VADA testing, things got better.

We still need testing to be all year, because fighters that fight only once or twice a year can use steroids for months and then clean themselves by the time they are tested, losing some of the gains but keeping most of them.

So that's the next step. WBC is doing a great thing ordering all top15 to be VADA tested. Let's hope the whole boxing does the same, all year.

I hope that other fighters don't run to the WBO and IBF now to avoid more specific testing.

Comment

Posters: We like VADA, why isn't little g doing VADA?
          Golovkin: VADA tested me 5 times
          Posters: Well VADA's not that great, tests can be manipulated, doesn't prove anything

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            I'm a huge GGG fan, but hard to imagine he's not on PEDs. It's sad but anyone that good in this era, you have to imagine they're on PEDs. GGG, Danny Jacobs, Kovalev, Ward, Floyd, Pacquiao, Sergio Martinez coming from the cycling world full of PED use to suddenly dominate at boxing, Canelo, Chavez Jr while he was squeezing down to 160 he probably had a little help there, and the list goes on. Wilder looks like it for sure. Jermall Charlo looks it for sure. Peter Quillin used to look it back when he was good...

You can go on and on. It's sad because probably one of them at least is just that amazing naturally, but they can never get the full credit anymore because you have to be suspicious of everyone these days, especially in such a corrupt, unregulated sport. The only saving grace for the other guys not named Floyd is at least they didn't pretend like they were a clean fighter on this crusade to clean up the sport, only to be the one cheating in the end not to mention having tons of guys in their gyms pop dirty on tests. Only Floyd can say that, but I am suspicious of all of them.
            So remember when I said in 5 months some moron will say he's on PEDs? I was wrong. Here you are, 50 mins later.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
              VADA seems VERY dodgy to me
              VADA ALSO WORKS WITH THE BIGGEST PED DRUG DEALING KINGPIN VICTOR CONTE.... I DONT TRUST THEM COMPLETELY BUT THEY ARE VERY GOOD....

Comment

Bear in mind that if GGG fights 3 or 4 times a year it is a hell of a lot harder for him to cycle than it is for someone fighting once a year, or only every now and then for mega fights. Draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  like paid usada?
                  LIKE VADA AND THE PED KINGPIN ON THEIR PAYROLL VICTOR CONTE... THE SAME GUY THAT GAVE BARRY BONDS AND HUNDREDS OF PLAYERS STEROIDS LMFAO...... VADA WORKING WITH THE BIGGEST PED DEALER! MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!

Comment

Seriously this forum has to weirdest people. Some way, some how, this thread turned into a Pac vs Floyd thread. Some way, some how, some dummies found a way to discredit an angency. These days we dont only have groupies of fighters, we have groupies of networks, of promoters, of trainers and now, testing angencies. LOL!! You have to be one of hell of a groupie to be a testing agency groupie.

Anyways, good for GGG and Jacobs for getting tested. Cant wait for Saturday!!

Comment

this shold shut some of you ggg haterz out there. Now lets test that red headed cu-nt!

Comment

Working...
                      X