Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson stole his signature dance moves from a white man! Bob Fosse!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bet thats where he got his pedophile tendencies too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You know it....
      Whoa.. Look I understand whatever uncivilized 3rd world shithole you came from things like cultural theft and falsely accusing people of being someone else are as normal to you as swatting flies all day and coughing up ebola. But here in the U.S.A... Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        Whoa.. Look I understand whatever uncivilized 3rd world shithole you came from things like cultural theft and falsely accusing people of being someone else are as normal to you as swatting flies all day and coughing up ebola. But here in the U.S.A... Not cool.
        I like this new account though. It's like a BKM/hectari combination. Where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          yea it's damning but wth did i just watch? the song and child in the video gives me a pedophilia vibe. MJ stole more than just dance moves here.

Comment

I'm sure you'll be making a "White people stole Rock and Roll from black people" before the week is over...........AMIRITE???

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              yea it's damning but wth did i just watch? the song and child in the video gives me a pedophilia vibe. MJ stole more than just dance moves here.

Comment

Working...
              X