Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev-Ward: A Superb, If Not Capital "S" Super, Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev-Ward: A Superb, If Not Capital "S" Super, Fight

By Cliff Rold - If you're a boxing fan, this Saturday is a date that has been circled on the calendar for months. Two of the three best light heavyweights in the world will lock horns. They sport a combined record of 60-0-1. The former unified and lineal super middleweight king, the last American man to win a Gold Medal at the Olympics, will challenge a thrice belted Russian bomb thrower who had successfully defended eight times with six defenses...
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's exactly what it is; a super fight for actual fans of the sport. Hopefully money isn't lost on it (a tall order from what I've heard) and a lot more watch it than expected.

Either way we've got a hell of a fight this weekend and the true determiner as to who is the P4P #1 in boxing right now.

Comment

So excited this fight is almost here. I am still picking Kovalev but can see it going either way.

Comment

I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow night and probably won't sleep an hour leading up to this fight. This is Christmas come early for fight fans.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
          I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow night and probably won't sleep an hour leading up to this fight. This is Christmas come early for fight fans.
          Yes....its a fight fit for the gods

Comment

I feel as if I can hear the thunder of battle drums growing closer in the distance....
            Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-17-2016, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Good article, Cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                Hell, throw in Thanksgiving and New Years too and that would about sum it up.

Comment

Yep. It's a fight the sport has been waiting years to see. One of the best match-ups in a long time.

Comment

Killer Kov. Vs. Tachnical Ward for P4P # FKN 1!!!

Damn I can't WAIT!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X